Citation #SaveGroos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie, Aug 27, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his allies, his pots and beyond the call of duty while serving as Clan Roster 46 of ZAFT Destiny in Operation Harb's Hurt Feeings Groos clan was forced into an OSW. Groos in the face of overwhelming enemy fire, abandonment from fellow clan members and inactivity from other clan members dug himself in his trenchs. Aware of the dangers present Groos continued to restock pots and rebuy allies despite constant enemy strips and pillaging of his kingdom. By his undaunted courage, intrepid fighting spirit and unwavering devotion to duty Groos made himself recognized. Today, the 26th of August of the year 2015 we present Groos with the first Groos Badge of Honor.

Now to the point of why we are gathered here today, as mentioned in the award Groos has been left virtually alone. I, Lord Lollygags, The Real DMC, had my attention brought to this topic. I, on behalf of Erik, Lord Whacker of Tallyton, plead to ZAFT leadership to #SaveGroos. Let him be amongst active people! Let him partake in your HTEs if he so chooses! Let him mingle amongst the ones who abandoned him! Give Groos a proper home!

#SaveGroos

Don't let a quality player like Groos go extinct from loneliness. Let him in ZAFT. Let him in. 

2. I am Erik, Whacker of Tallyton, and I endorse this message. #SaveGroos

3. #saveGroos I also support this

4. I am Zeth, Lord of TeaTime, and Duke of Hazard, and I endorse this message.

Even though I am not familiar with him,

#savegroos

5. Support

#SaveGroos

6. I'm a noob account and who is Groos and how can we save him?

7. By supporting him.

8. What did I just read

9. I should note, Groos has been well humored with our #SaveGroos movement too. He is a good sport as well.  Thank you and

#SaveGroos

10. Yes he is we should do a special lollygag in his honour

11. I have sources in a certain clan who have told me that ZAFT leaders do not care about their members. Is this true?

12. Confirmed.

13. I can hope to teach them empathy can't I? Is it too much to dream?

14. Support

#SaveGroos