Christmas Story

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Dec 11, 2015.

1. 9234 posts of absolute stupidity. That MUSIC ARTIST, twerks - and does it well. LILI tries to twerk, and it looks like someone is shaking a slab of pork.

2. Well for one, you have to have a basis for how attractive one is.
    Lili twerked, DAS ENOUGH FOR ME.
    Barbie is just a bit stuck-up, DAS ENOUGH FOR ME TOO
    Isn't that like a glass half empty thing?
    I respect that though because it's less attractive instead of the other *ahem*
    Then you actually mention the superficial word later, that's funny :lol:

3. [​IMG]

obviously u can't tell lolol

4. Lmfao a joke taken out of context.

First you want pictures of my ass. And now my stomach 

Obsessed much

5. and I was not twerking. I was wiggling it. Cause it originally was posted as i.s.s can kiss my ass 

6.  you idiot. They always had banter! Have you not read their Pms? This is where taking things out of context is killer.

7. Idc about ur plastics barbie. But mine is there in its original form. All I hear from u is talk. Easy to shut me up lolol. Post ur proof. Unless u can't cause u are a catfish and that explains a lot

8. First I was accused of breast enlargements

Then it was a tummy tuck

What's next? 

9. You know someone has lost an argument when they resort to insults.

10. whatever tanked. Wannabe idc about 

11. No plastic but I do have metal in my face 

12. Lol you always talk crap and then can't hold your side up. That's why you didn't reply for 10 minutes. You curl up in your shell when you're wrong and then act like a deer in headlights.

13. I am at work. Lol. "Working"

14. Lili if you're more attractive and better than her post a picture and prove it. And Barbie you too. I've seen Barbie before but I wanna see Lili ?

15. Lol why would I post that if it were true and I didn't want anyone to know 

16. ok. After u barbie. Cause everybody saw my ass already

17. Actually I didn't see your ass

18. [​IMG]

I am literally dying from laughter

19. Seriously tho what ass