Christmas Story

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Dec 11, 2015.

1. u wouldn't know. U can't find ur own

2. But your daddy sure can

3. If u like old dead men.. mk

4. That ass, is flatter than a beer that has sat out for three days.

That ass, is flatter than a poorly cooked soufflé.

Than a cake without yeast.

Than an armadillo after fighting a car on a busy highway.

5. I don't discriminate 

6. Kinky.

7. And it's still there up in ur face

9. Your ass so flat it doesn't even have a crack

10. :lol:

11. I know. I cry.

12. u don't have one. So being jelly of mine is understandable... heeyyy..maybe next time they do ur tummy tuck they can put that fat in ur ass 

13. How would you know I don't have one? Because I wasn't trashy and posted it for thousands to see on a public forum for five minutes of male attention?

Keep saying I've had plastic surgery, I have but not that 

14. oh please everybody heard about ur tummy tuck.
    As for being trashy, how did u get that account again?

15. I have a Christmas story. No pictures though - based on a scary story but T'was revamped. (based on a true story)

It was the 24th of December and Lucy's family were going up to California, she packed her bags with 2 months worth of clothes, even though they were only there for a week. Lucy was 14 and always had a terrible paranoia, one that overwhelmed her every single day, if someone she didn't know drove down the street she would tell her parents. Her parents took her to a phycologist and she said that it was perfectly normal.

Lucy jumped in the car and popped her headphones in, listening to some Bruno Mars, her favorite artist. Her mum and dad, Amy and Adam, were in the front seats. Adam started the car and put the radio on, he put on the news was listening to the weather forecast. Lucy pumped her music up and rested her head against the seat belt. Within 10 seconds Lucy was asleep.

Lucy wakes up after they had been driving for 12 hours and they were just about to enter California, she rubbed her eyes and looked around. Her parents looked distraught and Lucy asked them "Whats wrong?"
    "Nothing Hun, just we think we have a flat tire", replied Amy.
    "Oh ok, I thought something bad happened!"
    She looks at her phone and it says 9am, December 25th.
    "Woah, Merry Christmas Mum and Dad!" Lucy exclaimed.
    Only Amy replied with a brief "Merry Christmas too".
    Suddenly the tires got caught on an caked ice, they slide and smashed into the side of the cliff face, distressed Lucy took off her seatbelt and got out, opened her mums door and tried to drag her out, her mums breathing was extremely shallow and had a large gash along her head. Her dad got out and took her mum out of the car.
    "Lucy stay in the car until I come back, I'll try to get help"
    Lucy sat in the car and put the radio back on, she tried to relax herself but couldn't, she started hyperventilating.

45 minutes passed and Lucy looked in the rear view mirror.
    "Come on, come on where are you, hurry up dad please" she whispers.
    She looks again and a figure emerges from the falling snow, "Finally!" Lucy exclaims. As the figure gets close she sees it not her dad and he has 2 things in his hands, and a bulge in his pocket. Lucy locks the front doors and the back and starts getting scared. The figure comes up the window dressed in a Santa suit, he had a creepy smile from ear to ear and a cut around his throat. He lifts up his right hand and Lucy's dads cut off head is there, gripped by his hair the mad man places it on the windscreen, in the other hand is her mothers, which is also placed on the windscreen. He removes the bulge in his pocket, she's looks at his hand, her eyes full of fear...

He has the car keys.
    "Merry Christmas" the man shouts, and repeats it three times.
    "Merry Christmas" he whispers for the last time that Lucy will hear.

Merry Christmas.

16. It's like a broken record. That keeps rehashing the same things over and over again.

17. What is it called when u get favours for trashy pics?The word escapes me. U should be familiar with it though.

18. Nice redone copy pasta. Seen this before.

19. I had a tummy tuck?! Guess I can stop working out then. That will so much easier.

Accusations are dangerous LiLi