Christmas Gift Advice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Thanks delph. Best of luck with the engagement mate, let me know when she says yes 

2. This is genius lol

3. If you are good at art a handmade card might be enough by itself. Shows you care but doesnt cost much

4. I got a huge stuffed fox, as I am obsessed with foxes. But giant teddy bears don't even cost 150 but this is a good idea

5. Condoms. Lots of condoms. She'll thank you later.

6. Buy her a gun.

7. Oh that was last year. We're already married :D as of June.

8. Something subtle and not too pushy. Too much and she thinks your desperate and pushy. Too little and she thinks you don't like her.

9. Should've waited...

10. If you're talented in art, perhaps sketch something. If not, posters in the dormitory were always the rage, so a cool poster 

11. From a guy who started dating his current girlfriend the week before valentine's day last year, this is definitely the best option. You don't want to be the one who gets her a big gift when she wasn't expecting that. It makes her feel bad

12. Like that one song by Lonely Island that's a great gift.

13. Kawk in a box.

14. Cheapest "giant" teddy bear I've ever seen was $60. A child sized one would def be upwards of "a small loan of a million dollars" (okay, maybe 100-300 depending on the size)

15. Fluffles

16. I'm in same situation - I went on date with this girl 2 times - I'll see her again this weekend

Should I get her something - we aren't official...still in the getting to know u phase

17. The D.. Always go with the D.. It's cheap, it's a gift that keeps on giving, and you don't even have to spend a dime.. Besides everyone gets what they want..

A regular Christmas miracle and don't forget to wrap it up

18. A chindo always puts a smile on their face

19. THEY MAKE A SELFIE TOASTER?it Sears your picture into each slice of toast. Perfect gift. Google it and you will see. Freaking awesome gift !

20. Last time i had this dilemma i just broke uo with her. Sounds worse than it is. Kinda