CHRISTMAS EB

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Jackson, Dec 9, 2013.

1. A unique epic during the duration of a christmas themed event would be cool. As we can see with The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest, we have a new epic with certain levels that is special to this event. I think that in itself is cool to have a new epic each event or each series! Always good to change it up.

Some suggestions, it could vary in strength as the Old man epic battle does. And I like the idea of starting it with items we already have access to(seals and horns). So lets say it takes 3 seals and 6 horns for the first level of this epic. The payout could be around hte payout and have 2 times the bars as a normal hte. The epic would have a chance to drop a seal to 1 player if over 25 players are active. This would make it still earn the devs revenue and also help to eliminate the horn surplus many spending players experience. The epic could have a significantly increased drop rate for the event items pertaining to that event. I would go with triple drop of hte, even though the epic is only double strength of hte.

As always, there will always be tons of awesome ideas presented by the community that the devs will look over because they do not really appear to care! :roll:
    Thanks if you spent your time reading!

BEAST likes this.
  2. Are you dumb or just stupid? This thread was made back in 2013 and was for trolling purposes. Don't assume anything you jerk.

You phat inbred neek

#22 Jackson, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  3. I still support the idea.

4. Drop the mic

5. I like the religious event based epic battles idea. Would be cool to have one to celebrate the day when the prophet was born. Phase 1. Scout the terrorist training camp. Phase 2. Assassinate suicide bombers. Phase 3. Carped bomb their countries.

Thank you.

BEAST likes this.
  6. Lmfao.

7. I LIKE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS TOO

8. Eh, idea needs work but not a bad idea

9. This would be a great Christmas gift from Law but they wouldn't do it anyway I fully support ut

10. WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

11. WHY NOT?

SUPPORT :D

12. Thanks for the support guys, I think we will have this eb soon enough!

13. This thread had only couple comments when made. 3 years later peoole are talking. Nostradomus jackson my hat is off.

14. Re support , but it should not require a seal and two horns to start

15. Wow this idea sounds better than the Black Friday event rn tbh

Apporina likes this.
  16. Support

17. No support OP sucks🎩