CHEATING IN EE WARS!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *AgainstCheatingKAW (01), May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of us at HiT are a little close together in strength. Some hold gold til its time to bank. Typically this is no more than a couple hundred bil. (Whatever little bfa jump THAT makes) Our close strength in tune with each other means that a 200 bil ally makes us jump 2 or 3 spots.
    Now if our LB were froghopping each other like we've seen other big war clans do, then your pathetic statless butthurt claim might hold weight.

HiT Squad stick to our raw strength and tactics and dont require the use of "dirty tactics". We are bred to war pure and simple.

༺ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

2. As a pure spy it doesn't make any sense for me to keep my one attack building during a war unless I want to leak plunder to the guild Hansels usually assigned to me ..it is war..which means..study your opponent.. have a few different strategies in mind for different scenarios.. if you want to play checkers while your opponent playing chess..feel free to do so..they will be happy to take the Smith lol

3. Devs already posted about "drastic" changes to BFA after match ups. So apparently, rising a whole three spots isn't "drastic" in their eyes. I can't stand the little crying bitches that have to make accounts to whine and cry like little girls. Use an account you actually play and just maybe you'll get some acknowledgment. Not to mention that ATA continually states that any issues of this type should be emailed to them, not posted on the forums. It should also include the forms of proof. Since you've failed to do any of this, your complaint is now null and void. So go away noob.

4. If u are posting about a clan cheating, follow coach Edwards twitter advice for NFL rookies. Don't press send.

5. Your tracking sucks if that actually causes you problems.

6. I have heard taking Midol has cured this feeling toward cheating.

7. I'm not sure what the hell the problem is. It's not like it's changing the matchup at all, but merely the clans roster order. Like Shol said, that just means your tracking skills suck. Get a better tracker and you won't have any problems.

Besides, cheating is a big accusation. You feel line someone or someone's are cheating don't publicly accuse then of it but email support@athinkingape.com and let them review it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.