Chat Filter Petition

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RedStar5, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Forums. FlRE here. I see another user's (TERRA) thread on this issue was locked without reason. Since I see no reason for the lock, I have decided to continue the thread. This is no way violating ToU.

______

Today marks another fabulous :roll: addition to our game. Earlier this morning, kaw_community delivered a new update to our game!

I will get right to the point. This new update is ridiculous. This is a completely useless addition that attempts to restrict the most important aspect of this game, COMMUNICATION. This is an (un)official petition AGAINST the new chat filter update.

Let's keep this game enjoyable for everyone, ATA. This is not a communist world. And also, the fact that you can be silenced for posting asterisk is ridiculous. How is that possibly inappropriate if that's what was used to filter before? Ridiculous.

Supporters:
    TERRA
    XxX_ZETH_XxX
    NW-Paragon_Nova-CB
    wordwaster
    PRIME
    IlTRlI__SethosaurusRex__lITRIl
    lICIlEllNIITlIUllRIlilIOIINlI
    Rising_Star
    -AoW-AnonY-SE-
    Shaun
    Xx_Alex-is-Awesome_xX
    King-Of-Terror
    B2B-Zio-B2B
    Dash
    Common_Sense
    xxIIxxSinisterxxIIxx
    brootis
    IC_REDRIPPER_IC
    ItemsClosedNahThemPotsMine
    IC_REDRIPPER_IC
    Orange-Juice
    Pryovin
    Enchantress
    AZUL
    llIlPlayingwithsharpstuffIIllI
    HeroLight

2. This whole "improvement is a joke"

3. And there is a reason now.

4. Support for the old way, there was nothing wrong with how it was. If you bypassed you were silenced, there are better ways to spend the time needed for this update

5. Down with the commies.

6. Support

7. support I want to be able to bypass all I like in cc and have fun. Ya know in a game... ata we have fun in games BTW... I really hope you know that

8. Support - w should be Able to communicate with all other chat servers too

9. Looking at this thread, i doubt the devs will listen

10. Here is an idea, don't post anything inappropriate.

11. Gotta love that feeling! Also it is conveniently the same feeling I get after winning the game of life... well I think it would be if I had a life

12. total support. And in anticipation of hook...
    Shut it hook. Take your sanctimonious crap elsewhere. That is all :D

13. It feels like im not wanted in this world when it won't let me send a message, soon enough il be in chronic depression because of this update

14. This is by far the dumbest addition to the game XD

<3 I support my support, supporting the support

15. ATA is just a bunch of idiotic Moose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.