charms discussion!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DE0XYS, Jul 7, 2017.

1. So then guys with the new charm System in place what do you guys think?

Are they good? Are they bad? What's your opinions?

Personally I'm not a fan, the bridge between new builds and build complete is already a long road ahead and now that you can buff up raw stats from previous equipment just further separates players.

Newer and/or less active and/or less money spender players are auto at a disadvantage because equipment from top 100 and asw wars give huge stats compared to your standard eb/ standard event equip. So for that reason I'm not really sold on the idea but it's here now so may aswell make the most of it!!

I'm not really a forum type of guy so sorry for no fancy texts and pictures etc...

2. Umm u don't know what ur talking about

3. I've played this game roughly 6 years (and yes I know you have too)

I know what I'm on about and it's just an opinion.

4. What if you could trade Charms?

5. plz no im a pretty new and inactive account but this helps me more than lb players because in proportion to my stats the bonuses are better. Dont let one complainer sway you, this was an awesome update!

6. Depends how they would be traded.

And there's no way some people would let go of some high end event or asw equip.

The all star war SEMI FINAL equipment give 216 mil attack and defence and 148mil attack and defence in charm form, to me that's a crap ton of raw stats that no one will want to trade!

7. Hey I'm not complaining! I just don't like the implementation of something that will further open the gap and put certain people at a serious disadvantage over something they cannot and won't ever obtain!!

Just an opinion man!

8. Trades? Who is going to trade with a noob who got nothing, the trades will only go to the top

I don't know what is the fascination with "catching up" there is no catching up to anyone

The people these guys are trying to catch are spending their paychecks every week on allies

They sell one 100t ally and make more gold in 2 seconds than you do in a few days running b2b HTE

Not even counting the other 400 allies at 100T+

There is no catching anything up, if you aren't build complete when the game started and focusing on ally investments and paid all day everyday for the last 7 years building your allies,

Unless you got a time machine, even matching a top 10 LB player action for action your still never going to catch up because while your spending on buildings they're spending on allies that profit way more

The sooner people realize this the sooner we can stop talking about it

9. I know there never will be any catching up, however I feel recently the game has been moving forward so quickly with new events pretty much every 2 weeks with more and more stacked eq, brand new lands with even more powerful buildings and now charms to even buff up more accounts!!

I just feel like we need a quick breather.

Many people with disagree with me I know that.

10. @x_x

Mate the money you can make just from allie trading is actually crazy!!!

11. We actually haven't found this to be the case in PimD. Certainly, more activity generates you more items (it would be strange if that weren't the case), but because the CS improvements are relatively more meaningful for smaller accounts a few successful trades can make a meaningful improvement to short/mid game progression.

12. It really is, it's free gold that just keeps coming in and all you got to do is hire an ally, and repeat

13. Look Bruce, why should I trade with anyone at a deficit to myself?

I'll give you this great item that's good for you and you give me everything you got

I just don't see anyone just being nice and giving a new player like me something for nothing

The little guy is going to lose everything they got for some old equipment

What you receive will always be worse than what you gave up

14. @x_x

In regards to your recent post to Bruce

I completely agree, what guy who's got some stacked and rare charms will want to trade them with some small account that doesn't benefit himself or herself!!

15. Exactly

This isn't pimd, kaw players are vicious savages who would soon spit on you before helping you out

Pimd you probably can trade items for roll playing like a creepo

16. lol that actually made me laugh. Yeah I agree with you.

17. Not interested

18. If the trading had come into effect before the transmuting to charms it may have been a go,but now we get rid of the obsolete equip we would never wear by transmuting to perm stats,even if it's at a lower rate.You shot yourself in the foot Bruce by releasing the transmute function 1st.

19. I have to disagree still, trading before or after makes no difference now or then.

People would still be trading in essence the same thing

Or have I misunderstood what you have written?

20. Trading equip would not actually hurt you if you never wore the equip,it may have been worth trading,but now all equip that was never used will give you increased stats even at a reduced rate,so why would you trade it away.