Chaos Wars - Week 1: War #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Yeah we agreed with you, TheExecutioner, devs should renew our hard earn EE edges

2. I agree also.. We dont have info on what times wars are available or the ability to reset our EE timers by leaving clan so a extension of 1 week isnt too unreasonable of a request?

3. When will it be convenient for uk players? Im in bed at 3am

4. Nice got a no match with only one war. Oh nut we get mith yay. Not still can't fix stupid issues with game n just make more stupid wars.,

5. How bout you lower the cast req to about 15 so clans are not in wc screaming "need more for war" for 2 hours then not getting to war anyway bc they don't get enough. This waisting 2 hours of their life and discouraging them from trying again. Oh that's right the devs could care less if everyone gets to participate in war. As long as their big spender clans are happy 

6. And some people say stop complaining they will fix it. We been complaining since season 1 about the same crap. So how can u say they will fix it. When they have never addressed it yet in 2 seasons. Now start a new system n call it chaos cause u can't fix old system.

7. Making war more dynamic and more all inclusive in kaw is so easy the only thing I can figure after years of playing is the devs are just straight lazy or just really unimaginitive.
    For example: make two cast categories, one the same as it is now for teams matching other teams.. The second a random cast category where players are put in matchups of teams consisting of random cast players. That way everyone can war and don't have to scream "I need war forever in wc" or use a build they don't like so clans just maybe will except them

8. I hope the war time will be better than season 2

9. It won't bc the devs only care about their cash crop clans, if they don't want a change in e war it won't happen

10. what means by choas war??

11. So no chaos war update?

12. Hello dev. U may took into consideration. EE extension time will still be extent either win or loose. It would be great if this extension can bring forward after match up. The issue now is some warrior which is doing war may loose their EE during war or before war end. Fell sad to hear they got match but loosing EE. In other side they got extent but no match. It would be great if u can look In to this matter n start fixing for chaos war 1. Cheers mate

13. Devs I got a few funny suggestions for "chaos" wars since we have been warring seriously why not make it more interesting? U already have some in mind right?? Eg: no xtal war, no regen wars, mass massacre wars... Etc. maybe u could consider a war whereby people will have a Chance of losing their equips during wars, meaning if u can get koed there's a Chance u might not be able to use that eq until war ends. So if u get ko 10 times u got a slight chance to be stripped naked of eqs till end of war. It's just a suggestions to introduce into wars to make it more fun. All war clan will get random "war modes" to make wars fun and interesting to everyone.  cheers dev. Can't wait to see what u got in store of us. 

14. xD people who rely on their equip to hit will be screwed,but not that bad...get bfa lol :lol:

15. Xtal usage ? How many allowed ?

16. I take back my previous statements....devs really are trying to make e war all inclusive, 10 man roster wars will allow any clan to cast...Ty admin

17. Can we see strangth lists for these wars also please

18. First of all thank you kaw admin & deves, I asked this several months back and its finaly here, where new mambers can actually war with all the new clans that are being made, thank you once again

19. a timetable about the following wars would be fine...

20. I'm with tuc, I wanna see who is close to me so I can aim to match them. Thanks