Chaos Wars - Week 1: War #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Is clan prestige going to be reset?

2. This would have been an apt name for season 2. At least now won't need to fix many of the problems as can just be brushed aside and named "chaos".

Either way I'm happy you've brought wars back so soon and few mismatches here and there never harms anyone :)

Thanks for bringing a prompt return to wars and I hope that they'll be a few more to cater for all tz :)

3. BTW positive changes only occurs with feedback, not by staying quiet. I encourage players to be more vocal but please make it constructive.

For instance I will give you my take on the major issue with the current system.

GH with high BFA & BFE - Due to the small stats on GH they are effective regardless of low or high troops as their strength comes from static bonus. This static bonus make them hit the majority of the mid tier Kingdoms and make good plunder at the same time they themselves give out very little.

Also as you get a high bonuses for KOing someone with larger stats than you GH makes a killing in war. The system is flawed this way as the GH with High BFA/BFE bonus is actually stronger than most mid tier Kingdoms with higher stats but small BFA/BFE.

English is not my first language so FO grammar police.

4. I predict that gh will pay a lot better this war thus ensuring chaos throughout kaw and a lot of butt hurt gh 

5. well ty devs but i think my wife might hate u guys..... would be nice for those organizin the wars to have a bit of a break tho for a 1 hr war you easly spend 3+ hrs b4 war it is time consuming
    but thanks i guess and beware of mad wives :)

6. Can you please reset daily mith limit? There are going to be a lot of people who bought mith to enchant their new shiny ring and crown who will not be able to buy enough mith for war 1

7. It is confirmed that you do not lose edge by leaving clans yet. This may change in the future but for now you are safe to go off visiting.

8. Hi devs, how about those whose ee will expire before war 1 or has already expired? Will they have it extended or get some levels back like last season since there were no wars in the past 4 days of the week?

Thanks.

9. Im in same boat as you lvl5 to 0 and I expect the answer to that would be tough crap. Should have warred nearer end of season to maximise ee spell... So I didn't bother asking lol 

10. I'm in the same boat. Devs said moving clans would mean no loss of EE during s2. S2 has been finished 5 days now and although not losing has it's pro's I planned to leave clan to reset my timer. I have emailed support and I suggest everyone else with this issue does the same. If they planned to extend this feature they should have let us know IMO as I planned my growth plan by keeping some sort of EE level

11. Still having dirty thoughts of emma stone as kaw admin lol, that's a DILF ffs!

12. @kaw_admin

Can we have Times for next wars or will war1 be the only one this week?

13. Its a test war. Depending on how it goes will determine when next one will happen.

Be aware this is a new thing. No crying if it doesnt meet up with your expectations. It's Chaos after all.

and as I said on page 9. EE will not go down changing clans. This may change later but for now you are safe to move about.

14. It's true.

Also, we will likely announce more in the next 2 or 3 hours.

15. It's easier to accept it's a test and not get upset if we have some basic info around what you are testing.

Are we risking EE level? It would be nice to have an idea what's at stake and which parameters are changing before we sign up.

16. Then how could it be "Chaos"

and yes you risk loss to achieve gain of course. No free rides

17. I have had it confirmed that max xtal limit now do not affect wars. Is this true? Maybe thats why you are no longer doing 'war xtals' @kaw_admin

18. Y'all act like you aren't gonna war, details or not lol. Would be enticing to new potential warriors/clans if some kind of detail was set forth though IMO.

19. this question is for the devs.. hey since we had to wait 4 days to get equipment and another day for war wouldn't it make sense to extend everyones ee??

20. I for 1 would like kaw_admins to extend my ee so i can concentrate on build a little bit lets take a vote? anyone for ee extension say yes :lol: :lol: