Chaos Wars - Week 1: War #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Thanks for picking up wars so fast! Thanks for ee rewards! Little more info on the chaos wars would be nice.

2. Sorry, no.

3. We will be having all kinds of crazy wars. There will be some with very small rosters sizes, some with huge roster sizes, some with lots of regens, some with no regens, some with cats, wait-- no cats.

4. Any chance to have wars around PST 10:00pm?

5. Not suitable or GMT or euro timezone. Ummm. Typical

6. Kaw admin, no regen? You high or something before posting that? cats was also a good idea ya know :))

7. Kaw_admin any badge for this chaos war??
    Please reply thank u

8. Not suitable for GMT but falls inside time scale of xtal promo for typhoon victims, so well thought out and good idea. Hi5 to devs

9. Admin I was wondering if you could help me with war times. What city would I set my clock to to have the correct time for wars? I don't entirely understand TZs, and would appreciate the help.

10. Are those times for the start of signup or the start of the war? Please reply so I know if I can be there for it or not.

11. Why mention cats if you're not going to do it?! I say, let there be cats.

12. Please can you give us a list of next 3-4 wars not just one? Basically were left facing 3am war or losing EE.. Unless theres more wars over the weekend? Again theres clarification issues

13. How about a 1 week EE extension or atleast return the ability to leave a clan, lose a lvl of EE but reset the timer.. You said that was "DURING SEASON ONLY" remember?

14. Keep weekday wars.. I work weekend nights and would like to keep my EE I earned also. Prob gonna lose it by the time there's a war I can actually do :( please reset our timers on EE bonus!

15. Make it real chaotic. Give us random times to get out of pinned status after getting KOed with 5 minutes advantage.

16. @kaw_admin How will ee work? Will we lose it if we leave clan?

17. Are you kidding me KaW Admin. The KaW community gave u tons of feedback. Probably the most talked about topic was that of the gh. But nothing.  for once, can u handle just one thing at a time, namely the gh issue.

18. No cats ? 

We will have wolfs ?

19. Why ya all hating on Guild hansels.. It may.. be too cheap but every build has to be different why can't your clan recruit ghs and you might change your mind

20. @ kaw_admin

Great news!!! thx