Chaos Wars - Week 1: War #1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Is this the top 10,000 on lb war?

2. Chaos Reborn

Oh, this isn't a recruitment thread for us?

️️️

 wooo I'm excited. Thanks devs you guys rock

3. first, THANKYOU Kaw_admins, for more wars, I love em. BUT,

could you be kool and take a moment and give us a schedule of, oh lets say, the NEXT 6 months ? So we can prepare and enjoy every bit of these wars. Mind you, that the Holidays are coming up, and some of our schedules get a little more busy, less time for wars. SOOOOOOOO, if you could, please provide us a schedule of big events you guys got planned for us. For example: the All-Star Wars , how long these Chaos wars will last, when do you think Season 3 of EE wars will begin ???

Me and a ton of other Kawers would HIGHLY appreciate some sort of list of upcoming events with atleast some kind of timeline for them...

THANKYOU in advance...

4. Question: are we gonna lose our EE if we leave a clan or we still keep it?

5. Will the new War Crystals be incorporated into this? I'm out of xstals lol 

6. /////WAR\\\\\X2/////PLEASE\\\\\
    \\\\\YES////MITH\\\\PLEASE/////

7. lmao fonz

Almost have to be thankful its not bro!! Would end up with a bunch of whiners for applicantsツ

8. Chaos wars, sounds to me like instead of trying to fix the matching system, someone has decided to say screw it, let's make it random and call it a day.

9. Will we get beta test award for these wars?

10. Just some random thoughts:

How about mixing things up for old times sake? Allowing 100 vs 100 matches for a period to see how it goes. Maybe a once a week ordeal?

Since this is a "chaos" event. What about we free the beast and make some havoc! Random ko times, increasing current xtal count, etc! Making this match as uncontrolled and unpredictable as possible - would change things around!

One thing I've always considered the devs should do (in regards to having a positive relationship within the community) is to play the game with its players.

Maybe having Great Thinking Ape vs The world etc event?

Would be fun to have a pro dev team vs kaws finest! Just my 2 cents

11. I like ur idea chaos, that would cause some real chaos, it might get even more fun if clans join together, ex: 30 clans sign up, it becomes 15 v 15. CRAZY CHAOS !!!!!!!!!

12. Chaos is cool but can we see a little organized chaos. When are these wars? What about the war xtal? Is this gonna fix the concerns with thetest wars and ee match ups? It looks like the
    same type system. What is it devs? Throwing a name of a new war with no info seems a hair off. Just saying.

13. I agree jet let's not fix the first wars we started let's add wars and call em chaos as we can't fix the system (nice fail I'm sure)

14. This is where they are assigning everyone a random build b4 war and each clan has equal stats so all matchups are dead even and see who truly is the best clan!!!!!!!!

15. We just all need lb player so we can stack the clan n exploit the system to win. Cause for some reason a fair match isn't what it's about. It's about earning fake equipment so let's cheat to win. Sad lb players can't just fight straight up., Lol people r feed up a matches. Why not fix the issues u have before creating more crap. I still don't get how some clans can match 2-3 lb while they have none n not even close to the same size. And fix the gh problem. I'm tired of wasting my money n time on this crappy system. Oh what it's chaos I forgot. I support wars. But come on!

16. yes, updating now

17. Yes, we can and will.

18. Kaw admin's reluctance to respond to any questions about change to fix everything that was wrong with season 2 tells me one thing: if you don't like it, don't participate. Cool stuff.. Ty devs for saving our time with your silence... Message read loud and clear.

19. Hey! You are on both threads! We are 100% committed to making wars great. It won't be easy but with help from players like you who are willing to war and to give us feedback, we'll keep working towards making them better.

20. @KaW_Admin,

Will we be able to use the much anticipated War Crystals? Or are you guys saving that until s3?

Pleeeaaaassseee ;)