CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Love the 10 man wars but something still needs to be done about VP...still to hard and not everyone uses monsters on their roster

2. Devs, can you please say how many clans matched up? Because I think this is a new record

3. I think when wars end, wc is gunna crash the server lol

4. Very fun doing a 10/10 devs

Good job.

Any way you can make a weaker vanished paladins eb for when we have this kind of war?

Im pretty sure my clan over here will fail tvp.
    We fought hard and i hate it for all of them and myself that we will get miss out on what is the best war incentive that you guys have come out with for sw...

(Outside of the pwar era.. What a joke.)

5. Looking at the flood of war results and the fun I had in the 10v10, I would say it is a HUGE success. Give the ATA employee with that idea a raise please !!!

6. Have my track sheet ready for 50 player roster. Oh god tomarow will be fun!

7. Pleeeeeease make 10v10 permanent thus season

8. More 10 man wars

9. Support for 10/10 wars.

10. Devs try 15v15 wars

11. TVP is now 2x more powerful.

12. I really enjoyed the 10 man wars. It allowed a little more real fighting instead of everyone ganging up on 1 target

13. Devs great job on the new wars but In my opinion I think you should have re-scheduled better war 3 and 4 would have been easier to get 50 ppl on a clan while war 5 should have been 10 on 10 since not a lot of ppl are warring during that time ... Hope you hear me out and make a change to make it easier to get 50 ppl to war

14. If this is a hint at possible one in ones in the future id be really excited. I feel like it is going to happen. :)

15. No match devs? Really?? Fix your game ! >:-(

16. @kaw admin
    Can we please get some info. on how many clans got mach up in war 5 and how many was participating ,maybe some of us will try to calculate next 50 war roster our self .No mach up for us again today its shame really but having so many participating i was expecting the big difference in strengh.
    And excuse my bad spelling in my posts my grammar bad :oops:

17. We were so looking forward to 50's war but got no match. Dev please provide statistics on past few wars so we know what to do to get a match cause it ain't easy finding 50 peeps to war and tell them sorry u got tvp. 50's war wouldn't be much of winning but just having fun. What chaos would u get if u faced paladins? We just wanna have some fun warring 50 vs 50. Hope to see some stats soon dev. Thanks again. 

18. Here's my opinion on the 50 member wars..

There's so many factors, BFA, BFE, stats, hit ratio, that in a 50 member war it's incredibly difficult to get a match or a balanced one at that.

Even if a clan has maybe 2 more HLBC that can potentially throw the match. Your never going to get identical rosters with so many people in a war and it's just going to result in no match

19. Just an idea to put across: Chaos will only truly reign the battlefield when members of the same clan get split apart and placed into opposing factions with varying sizes, together with total strangers. Even better yet, we could have a 1v1v1v1 battle 'party'. :3

Cella vs RedStar? Now that, might just probably be chaos. >:D

20. For the 50 vs 50 wars you could nerf bfa for the duration of the match increasing match ups and preventing tanking. Remove dts / dtw aswell to open up whole roster.

To prevent equip powered gh's from dominating introduce a flattened pay structure so that they pay much better.

This is just for the 50v50 would be interesting to see!