CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Last war we have no match. So we do the vanished paladins. In ca stoud we become mithrils. But I became not. Must be a mistake. Please check it 

2. A friend told me restart devise. I did. Now I became the mithrils. Ty 

3. DEVS WHY IN THIS WAR (WAR 3) AM I COMING OUT IN 7MINS THEN AUTOMATICALLY LIFTED IN 7MINS!!!!

4. Wow, over 100 clan is warring, good job devs!

5. How about a real Chaos War, unlimited use of xtals 5 per rooster, 10x mith payout... devs see their xtal purchase rise wuut

6. Well kawadmin, mainly because tvp is already a pain to do. And if we have a vote of forums about that eb popularity. Only votes youll get are yours buddy!

This chaos war is a perfect opportunity to just scrap current tvp and change it to reimbursing 14 mith spell only.

7. OK NEVERMIND HAHA BUT STILL I CANT ATTACK ANYONE

8. What happens if i click the sign up button in the middle of the war??

9. Devs would it be possible to have a 15 v 15 wars included? The catch being that each clan must war with 3 of each build. Attack, hansel, hybrid, pure spy and guild hansel/guild pure spies. Using this kind of format should see more people participating and less no matches found because of hit ratio.

10. [​IMG]
    If you want chaos...that's my middle name.

11. I have a really genius idea. How about you fix the guild hansel imbalance before having any more wars? When is this actually getting done? What is the problem with incorporating a floor/ceiling for GH plunder? In wars at least. Why can you not just let them make 30-40 max and pay 20-30 max? I don't get it , and I would LOVE to hear an answer, because truthfully I'm sick of getting excited for war and getting matched with a clan of top LB I can't hit and GH I can't plunder. You're wasting our money and more importantly, our time. PLEASE. FIX IT.

12. I did two of the 10 man wars. and it was quite fun and challenging! looking forward for more of such wars! CHEERS DEVS! nd can you hurry up and introduce the new equips and implement the war crystal

13. I really gota start saving for them! great job Devs!

14. Can we please get some more war times around 1300 est or 0100 est.

15. Devs will not and will never do anything about the ghs. Only thing you can do is hope you can grow out of there range!!!

16. 10 man rooster awesome ,great job dens ty for fun lol

17. Just more wars for free mith what a shame.

18. Hell -
    You misspelt roster too...