CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. 2 hrs prep time is not needed for a 10 man war, reduce lock in/prep time by 1 hr.

2. Devs can you give us a list of the clans signing up based on clan strength like you did at the end of season 2? With the no matches underlined again? Thanks

3. We are doing tvp, but there is no way we can finish it with the damage we do. Unfortunate...

4. Let's see how far we get with full pots and changing eq between troop atk and spy attack. ..

5. Love the 10 member please keep 

6. 10 ppl wars seem very cool from 1st glance but I see 2 potential issues:

- if you have too many of these small wars clans will need to split to accommodate their members warring - maybe have less of theses a week?

- VP EB maybe hard for 10 ppl especially if TS a group with smaller builds

Thx

7. I would love to try this out, any clans needing a person, wall me

8. We did finish tvp. 1 guy had to xtal though. Only seven of us were active enough to get mith.

9. Ok this may seem like a long shot but a concern raised is tvp eb. And inconvenience of leaving clan.
    War clans cool
    Tvp never liked it. Devs could you plz just drop it and reimburse all mith cast for losers to a max of 20 to make it easier for all to sign up and war without the tvp issue.

Long shot part.
    Could you add a new spell war team 2
    This way maybe you could match two teams from the same clan against similar or different clans. I know that may be hard to implement hence first idea but had to ask. All with either war spell cast could then hit the same tvp and make it easier. Looking forward to trying these wars nice to see experiments.
    Also could you play with regen rates in one war for a trial if they are to all stay at two hours. Double regen would be awesome.
    As would 1 hour 10 player possibly.

10. My clan lost this morning- apparently TVP was a reduced hit bar. So all 10 members were able to finish it in time.

Lets hope a 50 member tvp is not an increased one

11. Just curious y buying nob points doesn't count toward the fund rise?

12. Ahh this is awesome 10 v 10 and then devs brought back the big wars from original EE trials. Very nice

13. I liked the ten man wars and am looking forward to the 50 man wars, gonna be "chaos" 

I think ten man wars are perfect for getting other clans that struggle to ee with a 26-29 roster involved.
    Also being on gmt some of the wars in season two were hard to fill 26 spots let alone 29. I think this solves it, save ten man wars for quieter times, problem solved!

14. Could there be a lower limit in max 50 wars? 45-50 maybe? :| :|

15. 1 hour 10 man wars are perfect...not too time demanding and any clan can get 10 to cast

16. Why not, that would only be fair?

17. Devs,

Although I appreciate the 10 man wars, many clans have plenty enough people to put 4-5 warring 'squads' into play. Thus resulting in clans splitting. It's a good thought, but clans are being torn apart by selecting the 'best' warriors.

Cheers.

18. You're thinking about it wrong. You aren't looking for the best warriors, but the best group of ten. Basically which 10 builds would offer the best outcome for a win, not 10 people. In other words, find 9 other friends and make a separate clan for a 1 hour war :lol:

19. How about real Chaos. NO LIMIT on signup. Then split the clan into different teams. If you have 30 of a clan sign up, you can have them fight three ten on ten wars at the same time. Imagine all the whining that could create. BAHAHAHAHA.