CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. 10 man war be about as chaotic as a library

2. @kaw_admin

If you're going to go with these 50-man roster's PLEASE allow us to keep EE when leaving clan. Otherwise it will be very difficult to get participation in those wars.

3. My god.. People complain about 50 people for tracking purposes. Imagine when there was no limit to sign up with. Maxed 100 people warring. That was insane.

4. Smaller roster will mean pp, have to move around more between clans. Does this mean losing ee for leaving clan is disabled still?

5. Ridiculous. EE alpha/beta/pre-release over and over again(obviosly, using paying users as testers not internal servers). I'm done with your **** war and your "fancy" names for the same ****. And maybe with this game soon, hopefully.

6. The Vanished Paladin will be 40% of it's normal strength. We thought you would be able to do it without the handicap, but some players don't feel 10 people would be able to. So we made it easier for you.

7. We will keep changing wars between every season and from season to season. We will keep working on the game to try to make it better.

8. Thanks for the adjustment on vanished paladins devs we appreciate it ๎€Ž

9. Devs just Killed all tracker๎’๎’๎’

10. Ooooh dear....... y'all can try and make your own game if y'all just gonna complain about everything.

Finally devs are trying and all I hear is "boooooohooooo (cry cry cry cry)"

And if you don't want to beta test with rl money then just don't buy xtals (it's optional )

11. My opinion will be that , ppl check what's real , 10 ppl will not funny , and 50 ppl will get more bad mismatch or no match , otherwise you will cry after each war or before war when always no match found . I will say some wars 30-35 , and 20-25 will be the best . Thank you for reading

12. Good work devs. :) the 10vs10 wars will allow a way bigger % of clans to get a chance at some mith!!!

13. Can i report the first glitch here? At sign up it told me 10 opted in... At match up it claimed we had too many. Devs pls respond to this

14. Now make it a size of 2 and have some tag team wars lol

15. Excuse Devs is DTS still in this type of war ?

16. Idk if 50ppl wars will work, 10ppl wars and 25-29 are good. My idea is doing all-star week wars ..... four Harbringers clans with 50 or 75 or 100 slots for wars. Ppl will sign up and devs divide every weekend ppl into 4 clans with same power = and this could be big war.....
    Better position to get on roster could have ppl who earn points for doing wars during week.....

17. OMG u people just keep whining about everything not happy about sistem don't war and stay on ebs, tnk devs to come up with something to keep people that like to pvp busy. And since everyone is suggesting and talking a lot of bolex lol I wanna bring something up, is there any chances to entreates TVP with drop to 18-20, I know there's clans trying to force no Mach up but small to mid clans that wanna war and don't get match up have to mith up and burn xtals on TVP and don't gain anything apart from gold the 40% reduce on it is good but many clans will probably still struggle to finish and it's unfair to me that we only get our mith back or gain 2 extra once. Was just a suggestion anyway :)
    Thank-you on quik coming on wars , really appreciate hope u find the way make machup better very soon and good work .

18. Good lord you all need to take some writing or grammar courses. Reading some of your comments is like trying to decipher morse code.
    Great work devs 10 v 10 is gonna make wars alot more dynamic

19. Liking the 10 peeps wars very much.....

20. Lets cut to the chase...
    These are beta wars - give them a chance.
    New game types for matches, bring some new life to the competitive atmosphere.

Mechanics like the GH