CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Just remember guys it's not a hole season it's just to shake it up a bit with something dif gl to all I'm trying hope to see some new faces out there in the 10Max

2. 10 people? 50 people? Oh my god, that is chaos. O.O

3. Lower limits 16-20 for of peak wars would make sense. But 10 member wars during peak hours!?!

Doesn't sound good for clan unity to me. Oh course there is the option of opening new clans for mini wars, but isn't KaW already littered with abandoned clans?

4. BOYCOT BOYCOT 

5. Wtf is admin even talking about I'm confused as hell. Just come out and say what is happening. All this cryptic BS

6. Ohhhhh 10 man roster wars....I think it's an excellent idea!!!!!!! Ty admin, sooo many clans will be able to war now and this will increase the possible match ups so noob clans won't draw vets  awesome I support it fully

7. 10 roster wars ALL THE WAY

8. Sorry to post again but I hope this is permanent...get 9 buddies together and cast. Excellent idea!!! Every clan will be able to war now and if enough clans participate everyone will get a decent match, very nice admin

9. this should be entertaining if nothing else a big TY devs cant wait to try these out

10. 10 man war? LETS DO THIS!!!!!

11. Sounds like more of the same, bad matches and ignoring the GH dynamics. So devs, anyway u want to put it, it still screams more of the same. Maybe u didn't notice we don't like these things. You must be kin to the US president lol.

12. Sweet...Cannot wait for those ten man wars

13. Hmmm...sounds like devs are still working out some kinks, lol.

Ten man war, though? That's what I'm talking about! Bring it on!

14. Absolutely garbage matchup.....The worst one I've been a part of....Kaw is definitely on the downhill at the hands of the developers...devs just top damn money hungry to care....happy kawing!!

15. Theres a plan b right for losing clans, surely 10ppl arent expected to kill tvp. But i love it, spice this system up!

16. People 10 man wars will solve soooo many problems, every clan will be able to war bc 29 actives that want war is hard for most clans to come by. The matchups will be so much better bc alot more clans warring. It will eliminate all this LB at the top and a Ton of GH bc in a 10 on 10 situation you will want like stat players casting to get war.. This is the devs finally listening to us. It's a great idea, war with 9 of your best friends instead of relying on 13 mercs to fill your roster

17. that is a very valid question...

18. Glad u think that's how it will work ... It's a nice thought ...

19. WHAT KIND OF DOPE THEY BE ON?