CHAOS WARS: Thursday Nov 21st

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 19, 2013.

1. You have my support Crazy and Yogakatze. Mix times up 7pm please devs. Give us a later time ( gmt ). 9 or 10 pm is great for people who work and have kids. Come devs help us
    EU/UK people to do some of these wars
    CHANGE THE TIME FOR THURS WARS

2. I'm sure Devs mean 15 vs 15 peeps per clan so 5 more peeps can war this time around. :)

3. Nice, more wars️ and with regards to the times - GMT 7pm is a great time, 8pm GMT would also still be good. 10pm GMT would get late for mainland Europe on weekdays since they are 1 hour ahead of GMT.

4. Did you ever think war 2 is good for other TZ :eek:

Only war I can do

-Nice 1 hr before starting the day :)

5. Yes 1c3, I'm sure that it is good for lots of people, however mixing up the times a little then makes it good for even more people.

6. Fair enough ;-)

7. This supposed to be Chaos Wars. Shifting war times back and forth by 2 hrs shouldn't be that out of place.
    Yes, some ppl will no longer be able to make some, but then others who've never tried an EE might be able to take part, too.

8. Support for Crazy...I'd like to see 9pm or 10pm EDT wars again as they are the only ones I can do  thx devs

9. I like this idea kaw but if its chaotic then u should do i 100 roster

10. I like the idea but if its chaotic u should do 100 roster

11. Yeah, do 100 vs 100. Just let us opt in with Woc and you randomly send us to fight. Haha, that's chaos. 

12. No match but 10 players unable to complete TVP too.

13. I see you devs have no intention of changing Thursday war times to accommodate UK/EU adults who work and have families. Really appreciate the effort you put in to help us over here ( said in a sarcastic tone). Again we adults miss out on wars while the kids in here get to play. Thx for jack guys.

14. I'm still with Altair 

15. Can't agree more with crazy differ the times so all have a chance to take part in EE surely got to make sense.

16. I don't get it

17. I don't get it

18. It would be cool if after wars Kaw_Admin made a forum with match ups and scores to see who won 

19. Ooooo yes...a results page would be welcome

20. What if ur rancor level is about to finish how can we keep it from being demoted with chaos wars