CHAOS WARS: Saturday Nov. 23rd and Sunday Nov. 24th

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Devs and kaw_admin, can you please enable signup for war 19? we only have 1hr 15min to signup and the signup function is disabled.

Thanks!

-Skip

2. Update - Devs just enabled it. THANKS!!!!

-Skip

3. Ok Death Dos DFA. Exactly which times are easy to for gmt. You referring to 12:00

4. Better gmt times please, most of us Brits don't get home from work in time for 7pm wars. Maybe put it back an hour. As for 1am wars, no chance. Please give Europeans better times. Thanks

5. As I said earlier in this thread. The gmt times may seem ok but it is hard for our clans to get a roster together as the majority of the clan is sleeping. Or the rest of the clan is awake and we should be sleeping. I know it's hard to please everyone all the time but the gmt times have not been great and it needs to be looked at to suit all time zones

6. The small war rosters are great and support smaller clans war hunger thanks admn!

7. Wars are a total joke you allow the clan New age to war still even though they don't fight giving free mith Lmao they are making wars a joke

8. Devs plz make roster for low than 10ppls war like 5-8:))

9. Hey, not sure about others. But Thanksgiving isn't going to work for me to war, it is only Monday I know, but that doesn't leave much time to war...

10. When is the next war starting?