CHAOS WARS: Saturday Nov. 23rd and Sunday Nov. 24th

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Wow that is a ton of wars, and at some interesting times. Sadly, none are that great for me (CST) but it is nice to see the variety.

2. Why are the GMT times so bad a couple hours either side would be better. It's either difficult to get enough people as most the clan is sleeping. Or we should be sleeping. Please debs look at times to suit more people

3. THANK YOU devs for the 10pm pst option. FINALLY! On behalf of the older players who are still working at 5pm and have families / spouses eating dinner at 7pm, I commend you. A much more sustainable option versus super early mornings, or making up reasons to not be available.

Great job! And the other upcoming game enhancements look intriguing as well.

-Rad

4. Will try a couple others next week then.

5. GMT times 8-9pm would be grand thanks 

6. @zeus1989 clearly you are wrong GMT have 4 easy to do wars!!!!!

7. Is it okay to hire allies after match up?
    thanks for the quick response

8. Thanks for giving us what we ask, we appreciate it even though most of us don't say so.

9. Thanks devs let's hope u can try some new times - 8-9pm gmt sounds good as an option

10. Nice to see all The new war times!

11. Id like to see a war where everyone has to have the same roster, in a sense. Say every clan that wanted war had to have 5 mids, 5 smalls, and 5 bigs. A small could be classified as anyone over 13m CS (example) a kid could be 5m-12m and a small could be below 5m CS. I think that this would give all of the clans warring a fair shot. Maybe even include towers in some wars. Make a min tower and max tower per person. So the people with 6m spy def couldnt war in a war where small towers are required. Please let me know what you think️

12. Please offer 10pm est again, at least sometimes. I wish you could just add wars to the schedule you have been using already instead of changing the times completely...

13. War times are fine. Big variety. Hopefully we get some 2hr wars with 15 minute fixed kos

14. I don't want to get on here and complain but can you please give a thorough reason why we at death incarnate got a no match when we had signed up 2 hours before lock. I'm sure that you, the devs, realize that it's hard to maintain a roster when we things like this occur. If at all possible can you help me understand so I can do something to try and prevent this. I understand you are very busy so whenever you get the time, thank you.

15. Can't see a problem in gmt times I m gmt my self 2 wars out of 3 are day light time lol

16. Please bring back the 10x10, that was fun!

17. @Death_Dos.

Some people work and have kids. 1 war in the middle of the day, great if you don't work normal hours. 1 war at 7pm, or as i like to call it, bedtime.

This will be very similar for a lot of people playing this game. I won't even mention the other two wars.

18. Wtf happened to match up system 
    Cant even blame GH for this one - no words 

19. 18 v 20 ? How can do match up like that? 2 of us dts to whole roster!

20. I think there was a slightly bigger issue than that even though that didnt help
    When the bottom of their roster is bigger than most of your roster - you know its time to lube up 