Chaos Wars - Nov 27

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Again 7pm gmt ... Thanks for flexibility KaW Admin. You could not put one day the war at 7pm gmt and the next at 8pm or 9pm gmt? 

2. Thank you for reply and clarification. My kaw spend is beyond what I can afford now and if I am forced to spend more to; a: play the parts of the game I enjoy or b: continue to keep pace with my peers. I will have no option other than to stop playing. The real cash needed now to play is getting out of control. (Something else for you to consider) :)

3. I said I would do and I will, making a lot of changes tomorrow and we can only do so much, just hold your horses.

[​IMG]

4. Hey are these wars over or starting on the 28 th

5. Devs I love you. Will you marry me? I'll take your reply as a yes because you can't say no.

6. Man!!! War #2 on Nov 28 sound like ultimate chaotic... 3x xtals in a hour...

7. Forgot to mention.. that is so awesome that DTW / DTS turned off on War #2. That will be very fun and festive.

8. new war strategy: xtal... They are stalling, xtal to counter their xtal, they are countering your counter of their counter with an xtal, counter their counter of your counter of their counter to your xtal.

9. Thanks for the quick feedback. It is just that I would have loved to be able to make it for this experimental war.

10. We had to have at a time when we are all in the office in case if it blows up. If it works it means we can do all kinds of crazy stuff and all kinds of hours.

11. Just that u may have considered removing dts / dtw line, that gh can hit big hansles for a fair amount, while rest can make peanuts on them. And 3 xtls, sounds great? Hope devs realize what they experiment. I would suggest to have attack build wars only, I guess that's where we heading towards anyway. And hey it's a advantage war, xtl and turtle, great skills required?
    Rather than 3 xtls, you could have given extra regen coming out of ko, could have brought new strategies. Just a suggestion.

12. I know this isn't related to topic but I will post in all kaw_admin threads till I get a reply. Why is my clan prestige rating still the same after winning 3 wars b2b? If we lose you are so fast to change our prestige rating but we win and it never changes. Is this happening to only my clan or are there others with the same problem? Fix this asap and stop adding only 1 point to prestige.

13. 3 crystals in 1 hr. That's just ridiculous. Ill never participate in a war like that

14. 3 xstals in 1hour war? Why not bring the 4 hours wars back but then. Its too long lol

15. Devs, is it possible to incentivize this 3 xtal war with 3x payout in Mith for the victors. Seems that this would be a plausible way to gain participation and possibly help some players speed up equipment enchantment. Without a way to buy bulk mith, offering 3x Mith payout would be the answer. I mean hey, that's Chaotic! Just look at my name. 

16. It seems like wars these days favor the heavily towered tank/attack/attack hybrids. Gone are the days of any meaningful spy actions. Look at your typical winning summary: 241 fights, 4 steals, 85 assassinates, 722 scouts.

As a possible chaotic experiment, you should try some wars where the defender uses sdp to defend against scout actions.

17. Hey guys!

How did the crazy war go? I was busy dealing with the drama from NA.

Did it work? Was it good? Bad? Ugly? SpongebobSquarepants?

18. Hi Kaw Admin, finally i got war and had great fun. Sorry for my rant this morning. As I keep saying to my dear half: "this is not because I complain that I don't love you" 

19. 3 xstals is a little much for 1 hr wars. I think it would be fine in a 2 or 3 hour war.