Chaos Wars need BFA monitoring

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Apr 25, 2014.

1. (Damn post button)
    Old system wars were flawed because the large family clan had their sub clans pin them while they work/slept/school/nightclubbed as well as quests and such.
    The whole idea of WAR is to hit and be hit.
    Not "hide in the bushes and poke your head out 5 times in an hour"
    Those that haven't played before the [repeat button] existed, you can trust me that long wars are fun.
    You need to identify the inactive players And feed while you can
    When you go to sleep, you just accept that you are gonna bleed for a few hours... It's a frickin game It's supposed to be fun
    As of right now, bleeders get stripped and farmed by clan mates (eh Pitt ?) That's not fun.
    And it's not the devs fault at this point ... It's yours... The players

2. There's nothing the players can do to stop it, it's the devs mechanism to fix.

3. The easiest fix to the problem is to decrease the hit range. A SH at 2-2.5mil cs shouldn't be able to hit a 20mil cs period. The rages are to wide. If ranges were say 5 mil apart or so it would make for better match ups. It would also reduce the powers that SHs are perceived to have. This would also prevent the 25mil cs tanks from squashing the 8mil cs that SHs feed on to win wars. Would make team need more than just LB/SHs to win a war

4. Or rather, everyone can hit everyone. 20m cs hitting a 3m cs would make 350k and make the small lose a lot more troops. Smalls can hit bigs but with higher chance of fails in correlation to size difference. Anybody can become sh. Incentivize growth or what's the point?

5. Used to be like this 

And in my opinion worked fairly well

6. My, solution, stated months ago, is simpler still. The plunder system sucks(can I real get more for hitting an inanimate red skeleton than for any player in kaw?), so don't use it.
    Winner is determined by war points, 1 for scout,2 for stl, 3 for assn, 4 for attk. Double it if is a ko. Subtract the action value if u get koed. All these actions are already recorded, just add em up after war. Simple.