CHAOS WARS: Friday Nov 22nd

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. SUPPORT for mixing up war times more and especially for wars at 7pm GMT. On the weekend it would be even nicer to shift them 2h to 9pm GMT - please show a heart for families with kids in GMT timezone.

2. I know this off topic but why do we lose 3points from prestige and get just1 when we win. Its really discouraging for all the hard work you put only to get 1 point on prestige and lose 3. Pls do something about this devs. Thank.

3. I'm not even able to participate in any of the wars… because of my time zone and avaliability times! :( can you please make these wars at a bit later time as well…? for pst - australian time zones…?

4. I mean people who actually have to work during the day………

5. It just makes it harder to rise after you've fallen, like that bad grade :oops: :oops:

6. Mismatched great stuff devs your doing a great job

7. @-DaKiller-
    That's actually really nice I like that. I'd totally do those wars that'd be really fun. But I think the sign up should end 3hrs before war and we should have only 1hr to put up our build and then we will learn our opponent clan at 2hrs before war, and everything else that usually happens after will just be the same. It would also get more people to war. Many people don't have the right build to war, so with this they can create their build and war. Of course, these kind of people will probably have eb builds so they will make a LOT of plunder if they win, so what can happen is that their plunder can be lowered a little so it's not super high. I'm not sure about that though it's just an idea...