chaos wars discussion - speak your mind

Discussion in 'Wars' started by oldAres, Apr 19, 2014.

1. The devs haven't implemented they're change yet,what I meant by complaining was when ppl say "devs why haven't u destroyed SH yet",I'm sure there is a reason that they didnt change it back to s1 mechanics,maybe HF might've had an effect on it,but I'm not sure why they haven't responded,but you have to remember that they're are hundreds of thousands of people playing this game

2. They named it chaos war so they can claim it works like it should. Ppl buy in to that lie.

3. ^^Exactly. After first season we had test wars. Then we called out the devs during season 2 for not implementing a gh nerf. So the devs did what they usually do, lower the bar. Now we have chaos wars that suck, a big fix they are still working on that needs to be tested, and sh everywhere in the meanwhile. Yep, chaos is an apt name.

4. We tryed to match a sh clan going all sh and instead got a 3/8 clan.

Devs why?

5. I used to be a huge EE warrior during S1/S2, as you can see I have decent equipment, but after S2 I stopped because the focus on warring was cheating the matchup system and only allowing certain builds, so I just quit warring because it just was retarded.

6. Tbh I can't wait til devs change the war mechanic,I'm wondering what it's gonna be like

7. Opt out wars FTW.

8. Just to clarify, these changes will mostly be behind the scenes changes in our matchup formulas with the hopes of increasing quality of matches :)

9. Just to clarify, these changes will mostly be behind the scenes changes in our matchup formulas with the hopes of increasing quality of matches :)[/quote]

Déjà vu much. Key word here is hope. Hope is worthless, we want results and we want them now. We're fed up of them same wishy washy nothingness. How long have you been working on a solution for? It's almost like an automated answer, it's all we get And things keep getting worse.

10. Déjà vu much. Key word here is hope. Hope is worthless, we want results and we want them now. We're fed up of them same wishy washy nothingness. How long have you been working on a solution for? It's almost like an automated answer, it's all we get And things keep getting worse.[/quote]

Results take time and testing. Fixing something like this isn't as easy as changing a few numbers around and has a possibility to affect things outside of wars in a negative way. That's why the devs have been working hard towards finding, testing, and implementing a solution.

Our goal is to improve the quality of matches for everyone and this is what we are working towards. Short of the new war types, we haven't made any real changes to the war matchup system yet so it getting worse is from players continuing to abuse the system and pushing further and further with what they can get away with.

11. More mumbo jumbo. Why continue to run and make money off a system that you admit is rotten to the core . Simple money. You don't care. I've been warring for 18months now and it's the same reply everytime. It's difficult, it's not as simple as x y etc etc. You're not trying to fly to the moon on a piece of paper get it sorted. I don't accept that, put guidelines in place that you can only sign up if you meet the given quota of x for a match to stop all the cheap acts out there. That's a start, until you figure out your numbers.

12. Wow devs blaming people abusing the system not blaming their system in the first place despite warnings. Solution is simple just put cs ranges and like fantasy football have every clan just choose those type of builds for certain wars. This is a quick but substantial fix. E.g. 11 man can be 3 big builds over 21 m cs 2 hansels and 4 mids and 2 sh. This will spread players over clans and u can match clans easily esp when u lock allies eq etc and every other exploit that ppl try to do.

13. All these whiners lol