Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) + War Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Look at the participants levels. Yesterday for war 17 if I recall correctly you had 4 matches. 4....

By ata own admission during previous seasons they tell you to look at the rosters of those that did match and try to get close to that CS range to match.

I believe from what I saw almost all the clans matches in war 17 where either pure SH clans OR SH/LB clans.

The rhetorical question to state "if that is what a clan needs to do to match in a clan war why do clan wars".

The individual wars have their issues yes, but matching is not one of them. IMO devs should put in some activity check that starts popping up 30mins prior to war and stops 3mins before. War starts with an interval of 3-7mins (random) to repop up. If you miss 3 you are dropped from the clan. If you pass all activity checks and throw the match or have less than 20 actions (pick a number 20 is an example) you get a spell that prevents you from matching for 5 days.

2. Redstar, Cella, Minoan, Romeo all got to together with other members of zaft to cast for war together again, they were to big and got nm, and again thier ee was renewed for doing nothing. You need to do something about this devs, all others have to work hard to renew ee and get ee, they just have to get together and boom another few weeks of ee.

3. Kc did not respond to any of the posts but the wartimes. What a voice we have!

4. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

WE LOVE INDIVIDUAL WARS. Keep them up!!!

5. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Lol c'mon devs! Get your acts together! Lots of issues to address! Lots of loopholes being exploited since S2. S4 is just around the corner and that is about a year's gap. Surely you can fix these instead of throwing hunts and events that are NOT in your timetable ️

6. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Exactly what wardragon said

7. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Bfa and equip should only work within your designated hit range which should be based on your combined stats only.

They should not increase hit range.

This would help with the ongoing "situation". Imo

8. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

And I'll repeat what I said earlier, run Indy wars and clan wars at the same time , and match the two types of rosters.

If a clan wants to stack lb and sh , match them with folks who have signed up individually.

But you have to do it identically build wise , not this 15 mid size players vs 5 huge tanks and 10 sh.

It's a joke that devs continue to allow this to happen btw.

A really unfunny joke.

9. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

When are we going to get Season 4?

10. KC only answers the questions simple to answer where he/she will not get any hate, all this feedback and questions yet no reply,

11. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

S4 anytime soon?

12. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

We were matched against an all SH clan. I am able to hit 2-3 of their top sh before dts kicks in. Their top person only pays me 2m. Because of your mechanics one of their sh will probably get a win on me for 100m. Why don't you use your common sense when picking matches. When you see an all sh clan warring. Don't match them with that are not all sh.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

I like Indy wars but like a rotation too

14. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Individual wars are better for sure , main setbacks are idiots that have no intention of warring , poor leadership and bad war builds . Clan wars normally have good builds and good leadership , but as you've heard many times before the lb

15. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

How can u match a sh clan with 6 ATK builds n 4 of them r huge n make up the entire roster of the sh clan, that's a bad problem n considering ur sh nerf I make 3m an ATK n sh makes 40-60m attacking me. I thot this was chaos wars and every clan war has hit restrictions on, how about turning that off every now n then

16. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

I support the idea of both indiwars and clan wars to be available at al listed times. Tried finding a clan to war with and was not successful. indiwars OSA great option for those that can't find or Won't get an invite to war.

17. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

iWars would be better if you knew you had wc and tracker and less ps. Sorry but I just don't want 6 or more on my team 

18. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

And coming up against SH still sux. Why not have a 2 tier war system? One for junior and one for senior builds. Give the little guys something to aim for? Stop disadvantaging your long serving membership!

19. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

Bfa people - you know when the rest of us are busy upgrading and saving our gold to ug highfrost.

The SH dont have to upgrade, they throw it all into bfa

A SSH has so much bfa they are now moving from replacing Mids in wars, to now replacing Bigs

Thats how these match ups happen, only way to avoid an all SH clan is to war with less than 50% SH in your own roster

20. Re: Chaos Wars (7/14 - 7/20) War Feedback

We will rp u matched a clan with only 6 sh in the clan. While we will rp u was all sh