Chaos Wars (6/30 - 7/6)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Support Indi Wars

2. Support for mixed wars, 50% individual 50% clan

Also free mith and ee 5 for me :)

3. What is the reason for having rancor? Am I missing something?

4. ๎ˆฎthere isn't a reason

They just haven't put forth the effort to stop us from getting it

5. KAW/Devs can u explain why clans have the options to sign up for war see below the post

has signed up your clan for War 3 - Individual

At the time of signup, 1 of your clan member has opted in from the event:

does this mean that ppl can cast in clan and devs will place them in other clans that have opted can u please explain this?

6. War 3 is it adv 7-13 or fixed Ko 10mnt? On idevice show adv 7-13. Please clarify. Thanks

7. How long do matches take to be made

8. Mini a few wars this week are 7-13 advantage, and the matchups will be soon.

9. So devs did u glitch and forget about the cast and leave clan event we have a war clock and had a sign up clock what was this about did ppl who casted and left clan not get to ee war please explain?

10. U right Santa. War 3 n 10 on idevice show adv 7-13. But on original plan (see 1st page) does not mention any adv war on individual war. It show all fixed Ko 10mnt. Maybe dev changes his mind. Cheerz

11. waiting, clans signing up mess up your programming?

12. There needs to be some stat required for I do wars now that you can cast WoC without a level 2 castle

13. *individual.... More like autoinept

14. hurry up, get the teams working on your other games to help

15. What you need to do devs is get both individual wars n regular clan wars to run at the same time... those who want individual cast and leave clan so they can war with same builds... those who would rather war with there friends under a wc n friends they trust can cast n stay in clan... its a win win everyone is happy

16. How long test war will go? So many of us r waiting for season 4 ๎„ˆ๎„ˆ๎„ˆ

17. Look at all the disgruntled sh! hahahahahahahah!!!!!!

18. Early wartime like 8 am gmt will be nice. I work shift so I can war some time in da morning..