CHAOS WAR NEW CHEATERS STRATEGY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIBH_BLACK__pnay__HAND_BHIII, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Too loud ; didnt read

2. Stop yelling! It's hurting my eyes!!

3. Go reset yourself...

4. I don't understand why everyone has to jump down someone's throat for making a thread or not posting 100% perfectly. Anyway I think what he's saying is that the smaller roster wars are easier for a clan to fix by throwing in weaker players to get match up in their favor or he's saying that they just fill a roster with garbage to get tvp. Either one is an issue I suppose but the later; doesn't everyone win in the end? Just a bummer when you are ready to give it your all or try new strategies against inactives

5. He (OP) is saying if player (A) has a main in clan (X) and 8 alts in clans (C), (H), (E), (A), (T), (E), (R), and (S), Then player (A) could be inactive in his alts clan if it matches with clan (X). Resulting in a 1 man advantage. Can be bigger advantage if multiple accounts in clans. Can be bigger advantage if multiple players doing the same tactics in same clans.

6. I CAN't HEAR YOU

7. It will never matter what the devs do
    Some players will always try and find an exploit. It's the nature of gamers.

8. lol this is true.. but how would you monitor that?

9. Why are you all hating on the "English". It made total sense to me. Quit being jerks and criticize for something more meaningful.

10. me no speak english.

11. Tryed making sense of this but just didn't happen.