Chaos Reborn - 28 vs 23 and you LOST? What happened?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Tr1-OnThe-Battlefield-, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Op is going to tell us the sky is blue n the trees are green next. Duh RH win again. Didn't expect that duh.

2. Thanks Vix, we certainly appreciate that post. We actually lost our tracker with a little over 20 minutes left, and didn't have a back-up plan, not to take away anything from the Hawks, they are one of the best for a reason. We don't shy away from a challenge in CR and look forward to our rematch Hats off to everyone and keep up the great work️

3. @RH - $5 if you tell me the cocksucker who applied right after this thread was made

4. Lmfao @ noobs!!! I will guess that CR members have life's and chose to live them... It's a game. May I suggest you get a life..? Lmao

5. How many LB were on both sides

6. Ok I'm just going to laugh now ...

Hawks got white knight and a few other lb in war exactly by exploiting gh

White is 37 Allie lb we have fought him several times when he was in cr and even other lb can't touch him his bfa is ridiculous the fact that cr kept him under 3 bill is impressive to say the least

7. Op
    Your either a 10 year old child, or just plain stupid

8. Ya white Knight is a beast in war

9. Wow RH did a job well done

10. OP is a dummy face and I hope he loses all his precious mith :roll:

11. Lulz this is mildly entertaining

12. CR pls farm the  out of OP make him naked next time I login....

13. Why is OP getting farmed?
    Is there something I'm missing? Or has CR just taken offence to this thread despite OP simply congratulating RH?

14. OP, the answer is **** happens. One war doesn't say much about anything. I'm sure RH is a decent ee clan. But you running your mouth and gloating makes it seem like they don't win often (and therefore get very excited when they do). Bottom line is, RH may have good days and CR may have their bad days, but illogical boastful self-righteous pompous ass like you will never actually change. Good luck with life and grow a little.