Changing The Schedule - Timezone Question

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. During the week i can only do wars after 9pm edt

2. I like the times as they are. Sometimes i have to wakeup early, sometimes i have to stay up late. Dont change em.

3. in.weekdays its best.to.start war 2/4 around 9,pm gmt think.about are working life also

4. Hi. Pls we need more wars adapted to europr time zone. The hole week (except Friday) war r too early or too late. On Sunday, war is on luch time. For me i can join max 2 wars over 7: that's sad!
    Ty dev for caring about kawers

5. For next season, could you be so kind and put directly balanced war times, instead of waiting for half the season to pass before taking any action, as you did for season 1 and now 2 ? Thank you very much

6. @KaW admin. Please dont change the war schedules a bit. They are perfect the way they sit

7. Weekday wars be at 9 pm est instead of 10 pm est cause those are hard on the working man

8. Shouldn't have been edited put r o u g h 

9. Change more war times to GMT friendly times?

10. For a high school student the 2 hour wars are better to not last till 11pm. I think it should start at 10 est

11. The only wars that fit my schedule are those at 10 PM Eastern standard time. There isn't really a better time for me. That said it seems backwards to have two hour wars during the week and one hour wars on Friday and Saturday. I would make the weekly wars one hour to accommodate people who jobs or school The following day. Make the Friday and Saturday wars two hours as most people do not work the following day.

12. From what I've understood what you are suggesting, you're trying to create a general time?

Like haypi kingdom?

And no I hated that so much.

13. I say keep all the war times the same, just edit war 5 and war 9 to go favor Europe since they have less times, like make them 6pm edt or whatever around there

14. K honestly devs? You know some of us take time off work to war, stressing madly about if we will get a 50 or not? Dang i cant emagine what noob ee clans are going thru... YOUR NEW ALGURYTHEM DOES NOT WORK! Admit defeat and revert back to old match up ways... i actually want to war, not hit vp

15. Also, thinking for others in kaw: add another week or 2 to season to compensate for your silly, silly mistakes.

16. Asians who war can only prefer to follow sgt time and we only have 2 hour wars except the one on saturday rest alll wars r 2 hour wars, if possible please oncrease the number of 1 hour wars at 10am sgt time!! Ty

17. Please leave the times the way they are

18. 21 wars a week = 3 wars a day. Looks like less people will complain about war times. Them add a cap of only 2 wars a day each account can play so they can only do max of 14 wars a week and prevent them from gaining 42 rancor levels a week (max) just my opinion

19. Please keep the time for wars 6

20. In weekdays plz add 2-3pm GMT war timings ,weekdays war all midnight for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.