Changes to plunder

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 15, 2013.

1. In Kingdoms at War you always made more plunder when successfully hitting someone stronger than you and less plunder when hitting someone weaker than you.

Previously in the game we did not use the strength of allies as part of the way we calculate plunder. This meant that a player with a high bonus from allies but low strength could attack a player with a higher strength and unfairly earn a larger amount of plunder. However the higher strength player would make less plunder when attacking in retaliation.

We now use the strength of allies in the plunder calculation to more fairly balance the amount of plunder given out.

Note: This does not affect plunder in Epic Battles.
    Note #2: By Attack, we mean both troop and spy actions.

2. An explanation.

Thank you.

3. Thanks devs

4. Just hit 197 on ally LB from pin and made 17mil, devs I love you watch out LB!

5. Buhbye OSFs…………………………

6. It's the government.

7. QUESTION: If a player with really low BFA, just to achieve max plunder hits an OSF with really high BFA, does the attacker make a ton of booty? I see that being a loop hole to make possibly 100m or great first hits off OSFs. That was how KaW originally was..but still.

8. I love you devs...

9. Slayers that's what it looks like for stealing atleast but stealing needed a boost in profit

10. Shut the **** up slayer 

11. Well that's different there was no problem before.. But I'll accept this change not like I can do anything anyway

12. Question wat happens when a gh with little bfa hits a larger build? They get paid even more now?

13. It was a question. Geez, no need to potty all over the floor, Killer.

14. So this means no plunder change if you hit a guild hansel with no bfa? If the only change is bfa being taken into account it barely makes a difference considering the guild hansels with equipment don't need bfa.

15. Need a answer how it affects OSF. Determines wether I unbank and convert main to attack build and be a god damn eb fairy.

16. Ya know what……maybe its time I retire…… the changes as of late have disgusted me. If this screws over the one thing I love now, farming and upgrading off the noobs. Then I am seriously gunna debate retirement

17. Thanks a lot slayer ruin it for us all... Jk i had same question.?

18. If a player with some bfa hits a gh with no bfa he will pay even less now ... But if a gh with good bfe hits a larger player with some bfa they will make even more plunder that's how I'm reading it