Changes to Plunder - Reverted

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Good show, ATA.

Good show.

2. I liked the idea of raising the plunder cap. Max plunder should be an obtainable number (the max listed on your profile)

3. You can make aviary buildings in highlands, but I get what you mean. You can't build t1 or t2, so guilds don't make a whole lot of sense. I'd sure upset a lot of people, but it still makes sense.

4. If I don't screw up something up in a post I wouldn't be me  thanks for correction. Saying I couldn't build stable up there (highlands) would've been better but sounded so small, but then again you start with a guild in the tutorial 

-DMS-

Build whatever you want on your open lands I'm just saying each land that has a building on it adds a certain value to the baseline plunder. Wouldn't stop you from putting anything up, would just create a minimum plunder vs. HLBC regardless of building stats ' )

5. troll on devs

6. I wanna war badly.. :(

7. I don't see a problem with excluding BFE when matching up clans. If you go into a war you should be prepared. In this case, you should get some equipment before you jump into the estoc wars.

8. I disagree President. I believe taking all factors into account is a step towards a balanced system all can enjoy. The grind in this game is already extremely long. Unless everyone wants to use GH it can take a casual player months and months to build a EE build to meet requirements of EE clans. I don't get the idea of where experienced EE clans need the edge of BFE to beat on some noobs.

At the end of the day the hardcore players will still gain the most. Unfortunately not everyone can dedicate the same amount of time. And allowing access to all the features of the game is important. From the hardcore EE guy to the noobs, and casual players.

And lets be honest here. 1mil static spy defense is not cheap. You either lose it in plunder with the lowlands towers or save for months for the highland towers. And that's just a start. I've heard 2mil already as requirements or future requirement. I can't remember. For casual players that is extreme. So any balance to the system is welcome.

Not everyone is interested in playing this game as a guild hansel or hansel. That leaves a big part of this game watching EE and not doing them. We all ain't got the time for all that.

9. The best is to make all plunder earn the same

10. I agree with Khaymens post on page 1. Guild hansels need to be addressed in respect to EE wars, as they are "ankle biters" who just hide in their weak stats and exploit EE wars for us all. Ppl like me who have worked hard to earn stats

11. The devs have a tough job. Much appreciation

12. Must agree with KILLAWOLF...! Kaw_Admin plz put his post/reply in a different thread so others can see 4 themselves n understand u have given them all the options they just want bigger stats plunder without making any sacrifice while GH sacrifice their stats 4 plunder

13. I agree that GH is beyond OP in EE wars. But I will hold my ground when I say BFE should not be accounted for in match ups (at least not to the extent of BFA and build stats are). That defeats the purpose of working for your equipment if you only get matched with another clan who has the same things you have. I believe it's a reasonable way to give an edge to the ones who work for what they have and a motivation for others to work towards getting them.

Perhaps totally excluding BFE from the match ups would tremendously OP BFE but say you only put 30%-50% of BFE into whatever system the devs have for matching clans for war. It takes a bit of the overpoweredness of equipment away while still leaving an edge and incentive to having good equipment.

14. BFA and BFE add to your power in the same way, so they should be treated the same. To say anything other is just being selfish about your build.

15. Please read what you wrote and try again.

I'm not pointing out differences between allies and equipment. I'm just saying that the way it is now is fine because it gives an edge.

16. The fact that it gives an unaccounted for edge is the problem. It is part of a kingdoms' overall strength. If you want relatively even matches, it needs to be included.. The argument that you worked hard for it and it should not be taken away is absurd.. It isn't being taken away.. You have that "edge" in all pvp gameplay aspects, including EE. There will still be people without the best Equip... Unless you have a clan of thirty players who all have max RP or VP equip, in which case you ought to be matched against another clan with maxed equip.
    The fact that some people are so vehement about not wanting it included in EE matchup because it takes away an edge, only serves to make it look like you only want lopsided matches. EE is a competition. Structured. It is not random pvp.. You want to use your edge? Pick someone that doesn't have that fancy equip and beat on them. You want a competition style system war? Don't be such a pansy that you can't face off against someone who is your equal.. End rant

17. If u can't build t1 n highlands then y allow guilds to?

18. This is really **** for me. I saw the initial thread and converted my 3million attack build to a GH hansel. I then dropped 300billion of allies on my main to take advantage of the change... Then they changed it back.

I lost around 400-500billion because of this.

19. @kaw_admin. Are you still working on GH mechanics? I'm asking becouse you said it will be fixed 1 month ago and things are still the same. Now i'm thinking to convert on GH too and take profit from that crazy plunder/drop mechanism and collect some new mithril equip(i love collecting equip :lol:).
    Or you are waiting too see how many other fools will convert and when they'll be enough you'll "FIX" that thing and this way burning some inflation too. Would be nice you give us a time date for the change and not a sad surprise like the last plunder update which you reverted(in 1 day) after a Massive negative feedback.
    Thank you.
    P.S. I know you'll not answer to this, but hey...i feel better now :lol: