(change your build day) thread is a sham

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __________LOB_________________, Aug 2, 2014.

1. This thread is a shame :lol: your just mad you didn't think of the idea first and now you wanna ruin it.

2. So a dude who doesn't even have a build doesn't want to change it up:( sorry dude who's probably not even in hf

3. I counted about 40-60 supports duplicated as well. A lot. But barely even 10%..

4. It doesn't matter how many of them there are it's not an accurate count on supporters. Not a good way to earn developer support. But I definitely agree with op

5. What difference does it make? If you don't like it don't participate jeez

6. I've already entwined this multiple times throughout that thread and suggested alphabetizing it also

7. Mentioned*

8. I pretty sure my name starts with I not l

9. Oh hey I'm on the list:eek:

10. As in no support for changing your build

11. I asked multiple times to be removed off the support list on the original thread, still on there.

12. No support i want change your build day

13. Lots of free time there OP lol .

14. Karma... It took about 5 minutes to copy/paste into excel, sort, then copy/paste back into forums. So while I do have plenty of free time this weekend, this didn't take much.

15. What op is trying to show is that the list was not accurate. Who knows if he just threw in random names in there

16. I have too much swag... I was repeated twice at 574.