Champion of the Frozen Tundra (Part 4)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EIlVIlILIlNIlDlIlSIlGIlUlISlIE, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Previously on Champion of the Frozen Tundra...

Oracle: You seem as if something bothers you.

Nalovanth: We are on unholy ground Oracle. If we weren't, I know I could beat him easily.

Oracle: Nalovanth, even if the Death King was on holy grounds, you'd still have a hard time defeating him. The Death King has lived for centuries. So many men have stepped onto this land to challenge him and failed. They suffered his wrath and their soul became his. If you fight with pride, you'll die. Take my hand mi'lord and see what happens with your pride.

The Death King: And you are the gods last hope? You are more like the gods last joke. I have had enough of these gods here and I will fulfill the destiny of Ul'Norok.

Nalovanth: The gods won't let you! They will never allow you to plunge the world into the darkness!

The Death King: Gaze now upon these lands as the darkness penetrates the shields that the gods cast upon your lands. Watch closely as the darkness will soon devour the entire world.

Oracle: The anger that you are feeling is what happens if you fought the Death King. If you want that to change, do not fight with anger and do not fight with pride!

Nalovanth: Alciedes, while you was standing out there guarding, did you see any darkness come in this tent?

Alciedes: There's darkness everywhere here mi'lord. Darkness appears in whatever form it will appear if it knows your weakness and uses it against you.

Minion: Nalovanth and his troops are on their way here as we speak

The Death King: I am disappointed. He should have brought more to me. He would be doing me a favor. Soon the gods will submit to my god, Ul'Norok. They fear him, they too, shall fear me."

Nalovanth: By the gods name... Does the Death King or Ul'Norok have any mercy?

Champion of the Frozen Tundra Part 4

Nalovanth couldn't believe what he had seen. He thought his eyes had deceived him. "We must move across this land if we are to get to the Deathmarh Citadel," Nalovanth said sternly. The men started to hesitate moving forward and was beginning to question. Nalovanth knew this would happen, so he started moving. "Mi'lord wait!" Alciedes yelled after Nalovanth. He stopped and looked behind him. "Mi'lord I know you are wanting to get there to the Deathmarch Citadel and end the reign of terror from The Death King but... We are frightened by what we are seeing." Nalovanth now has a concerned look on his face. He looked at the other soldier's faces and saw fear had struck them. "We need to go back mi'lord. We need to go back and rethink of another plan." Nalovanth couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I do not agree with you soldier," Nalovanth said sternly. "We are here and there is no reason to turn back. We must keep moving forward." Alciedes had a weird look on his face but then he said," mi'lord look around you! There's bones and skeletons everywhere, not to mention bodies impaled on spears! This is a trap that we will be setting foot on! We cannot move through a land like this!" Nalovanth now had a mean look on his face and knew his nerves is getting worked on. He did not like what was being said.

"I will not tolerate this cowardism any longer soldier! We are going through this land and we are getting to Deathmarch Citadel one way or another!" Alciedes was now retaliating back at Nalovanth. "Do you not see what is here? Do you not see what is going on? These lands are cursed! These people are dead. These are the past warrior who challenged The Death King and this is what they have received. You cannot change what is already done!" "ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!!!" Nalovanth roared. The men slowly started backing away trying not to be a part of Nalovanth's angered, but Alciedes stood his ground. Nalovanth looked around and saw his soldiers backing away. "Those of you who are brave enough to fight through this darkness shall follow me to victory. The rest of you, go back to camp!" It was made clear by Nalovanth that he will keep moving forward towards his enemy. Everyone turned around and decided to go back to camp. "Good luck Nalovanth," Alciedes said. He then, turned around and walked back to camp. Nalovanth stood there in the land all alone and he knew he was alone. He then looked down with sadness and wondered why his angered got the best of him. "Your anger is your weakness mi'lord," the Oracle said appearing next to him. "I tried telling you numerous times to stop using anger as your weapon on your countless journeys." Nalovanth looked at her and said, "I don't understand. Why do they turn around and walk away when I have given them hope?" The Oracle started thinking and then said, "the darkness here is stronger than ever before. The darkness has struck fear in them. The reason why it hasn't done the same to you is because you are the only one, out of all your soldiers, who walks the oath to light." Nalovanth understood and started walking back towards the camp. "Mi'lord," the oracle said stopping him. "You abandon this quest and you will suffer the dire consequence that the worod will receive." Nalovantb looked up with a determined face. "I will finish this quest once and for all, even if it takes my life away," he said proudly. He kept walking back to camp and the Oracle smiled as she vanished away.

Meanwhile, back at Deathmarch Citadel, The Death King was sitting in his throne. He was looking impatient and was wondering when Nalovanth was coming. "I can feel the darkness coursing in Nalovanth," The Death King said. "The darkness in him is actually stringer than the light, but he keeps denying the darkness that lies within his heart. What are the odds of him becoming my champion... Oracle?" The Oracle appeared in front of his throne and kneeled before The Death King. "The odds are stacked against him mi'lord," The Oracle replied slyly. "If Nalovanth was to realize that if he kills you, he will become the next Death King." The Death King stood up. "He has no chance of taking my place. I have become the Death King for many centuries and no one was powerful enough to stop me." The Oracle looked up and said, "but he also doesn't realize you are his ancestor." The Death King looked at her. "I am his 2nd generation grandfather and he is my 10th generation grandson. Yet every time I try to welcome them, all they want to do is kill me. So what other choice am I given?" The Death King felt pity upon Nalovanth. "My greatest grandson will soon come to face me. Let's see how much darkness clouded his heart." The Death King stood smiling evily as the Oracle smiled and vanished in the darkness. What is the oracle planning?

Back at camp, the men were talking until they saw Nalovanth walking towards them. The soldiers stood up and started backing away a little but, but Nalovanth walked passed them and went into his tent and laid down. Alciedes had a blank face, but he was thinking about something. Nalovanth stared at the ceiling and was wondering what could he possibly do in order to have his troops come with him across the Land of the Dead. He was thinking til suddenly, "looks like you're needing more comrades lad." Nalovanth recognized that voice, then he got up immediately and his face grew happy. "Drungar!" Nalovanth said happily. Drungar is a dwarf, but he is a fierce warrior. He fears nothing, not even darkness. "I heard ye was coming 'ere to Nevara," Drungar said. "I figured ye could use some more comrades." Nalovanth smiled and said, "Thank you Drungar. I'm pretty sure my men would have more confidence this time." Nalovanth got up and shook Drungar's hand. The Oracle watched from a distance. "Strange," The Oracle said confusingly. "Nalovanth denied the dwarf's help in my premonition. Could he have already swallowed his pride and accepted what is coming for him?" Nalovanth and Drungar walked out if the tent and Nalovanth saw that his army became bigger than ever. Wood Elves, Dark Elves, and even Orcs were added on to his camp. "Drungar, how did you..." Nalvanth said shockingly. "Well, seeing as how the Death King is terrorizing our lands, I figured I'd bring the races together to stop the old maggot." Nalovanth was greatly appreciated by Drungar's actions. Then a Wood Elf approached Nalovanth and introduced herself. "My name is Al'Shara," she said calmly. "Drungar has told us of your rebellion against the Death King. We are glad to be of assistance." Then an Orc came up to introduced himself. "My name is Ogar Hellspawn. Although I despise your race along with the dwarves and the wood elves, these lands are much of a home to us like it is to you. We are glad that we can help rebel against The Death King, but that does not change anything between my race and your race. Once we destroy The Death King, it is back to what we were before." Nalovanth nodded in agreement.

A Dark Elf approached him, but he did not say a word. He only nodded his head and moved back to his people. "That's Narad Sha'lar, the leader of the Dark Elves," Drungar said. Nalovanth understood how Dark Elves are and respected their race. But he is glad to see that the Dark Elves have decided to step in and help. Back in Death march citadel, a minion approached the Death King to give him urgent news. "Mi'lord, Nalovanth's army has increased by 100 fold!" The Death King's eyes widened and he couldn't believe it. "I never thought the boy had it in him to accept help from others," The Death King said. He readied his weapon. "Come Nalovanth," The Death King said furiously. "Bring your entire army to me. I will remake you!" Back at camp, the men got ready and all of them followed Nalovanth across the Land of the Dead. More confidence have grown in each soldier, but it grew largely in Nalovanth. He's glad he's able to receive help from other races, but he figured this is a way to make peace in all lands instead of having to do countless and pointless wars.

Halfway across the land, undead started rising from the ground and Nalovanth halted his men and told them to be ready to attack. The soldiers readied their weapons and the undead charged at them without a thought. Slashes and clashes went through the undead bones as each and every single one of them fell to the sword. Nalovanth knew it was over and he looked up and saw gigantic spider crawling down from their web and standing there hissing at the soldiers. Drungar had a scared look on his face. "If there's anything that I regret during my wake, I freaking hate spiders!" Drungar said. Dozens of spiders charged at them and the soldiers stood their ground. That is until the Dark Elves casts their magic and set each and every single spider on fire. Some spiders were burned to death while others were making their flee. "Yaaaaa ha ha! Flee ya rotten rodents! Flee or else we'll all ki-" a spider jumped in Drungar and tried to bite his face, but Drungar, yelling in fear, was doing his beat to hold the spider away. Nalovanth came and slashed the spider and the spider fell to the ground. Drungar yelled so loud that he took his Axe and was constantly slashing the dead spider, then stomping on it as well. "Give me your freaking magic!!!!" Drungar took the spell book from the Dark Elves and cast fire upon the dead spider. "Yar har har!!! You like fire don't ye spider? Teaches you to mess with the great Drungar!!!" He then laughed and then Nalovanth tapped him on the shoulder. Drungar looked at Nalovanth and said, "what? The damn spider should've never had done that!" Nalovanth gave himself a facepalm. "Let's just keep moving ok?" Nalovanth and the rest of the soldiers kept moving forward and finally crossed the Land of the Dead. The next land was extremely cold and snow was everywhere. Even the trees were covered in snow.

"We must keep moving," Nalovanth commanded. "If we are to stop, we will surely freeze to death. And I hate the cold." Nalovanth and his soldiers were moving across the land known as Winterspear. Winterspear was known for its icy traps and endless cold. The warmest it ever gets in Winterspear is -4°F. Talk about having a good summer. The soldiers were moving across a sheet of ice until suddenly, they heard a crack in the ice. The men stopped and looked down at the ice wondering what will happen next. Then the sheet of ice broke and the entire army was falling through the darkness, even Nalovanth.

To be continued...

2. Here's a recommendation: Just put it all on one thread and bump it whenever you add a new chapter so it's easy to read it all at once, or at least link the other parts at the beginning so you can easily flip back and forth between them.

3. Omg... it's still going?... u are killing me more than fails from i.s.s 
    Do u need an English tutor? Dude, grammar is not that hard once u study a lil.

4. It's all placed in Fan Fiction so that's where I make this story at. But I'll definitely take your recommendation into consideration.

5. I'm glad I'm killing you. I hope my proper grammar kills you in every way possible. ^_^

6. As long as I still have people who are willing to read this, no.

7. This made me cry.

9/10 - The Observer

Stunning, we need more. - New York Times

8. I came hard.

9. Eww. That's weird. :lol:

10. Not really this is an amazing piece of erotica.

11. Oh yuss. When you put it that way. :lol: