Champion of the Frozen Tundra (Part 3)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EIlVIlILIlNIlDlIlSIlGIlUlISlIE, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Previously on Champion of the Frozen Tundra...

Soldier: Mi'lord, are we nearly there yet?

Nalovanth: Calm your senses and feelings soldier. There is no need to fear what lurks in these diseased waters.

Creature: I know that face anywhere. Why have you come here Nalovanth?

Nalovanth: I have come to excavate Nevara and put a stop to the Death King. He must be put back in his slumber.

Creature: You cannot stop The Death King. You may have the light by your side, but your light will not last 5 seconds in these unholy grounds. You'll be plunged into the darkness yourself.

Nalovanth: Never underestimate the light. The darkness here may be strong, but the light within me is stronger than ever before.

Melora: Do you think my husband will make it home?

Servant: Of course mi'lady. Nalovanth is always full of surprises, but him and his troops will definitely make it back safely.

Soldier: The darkness is everywhere mi'lord.

Nalovanth: The land is nothing but death, despair, agony, hatred, pain... Everything you can think of in the book. Let's set up camp here!
    Heh, you never cease to surprise my oracle.

Oracle: Yes I know, but now it's time for you to explore Nevara. I will guide you as much as I can, but I can only guide you towards the Death King's castle. It is there you shall face him in his Frozen Chamber.

Alciedes: Nevara was once a peaceful land like Falmdor and East Yorkspire, until the Fallen God, Ul'Norok, plagued it with darkness. He raised an army of undead to rebel against the gods, but the gods cast a spell which would protect the lands of Falmdor and East Yorkspire from the darkness. He even created The Death King to take his place against the gods and to plunge the world into darkness. The Gods feared Ul'Norok, so they made Warriors of Light to confront this darkness. No man would dare step foot into this land... Not until we came here.

Nalovanth: As long as a single breath remains in this body, I will never submit to your wrongdoings.

The Death King: Soon Nalovanth... Soon your time will come and this world... Shall plunge into darkness.

Champion of the Frozen Tundra (Part 3)

Nalovanth returned to his camp with a determined, but angered look on his face. The soldiers gave him room so he can go into his tent and rest peacefully. Soldiers were placed on guard to keep a look out. Some of them were talking about how the Death King knows they are in his land. Others are talking about the legends of Ul'Norok. Nalovanth could hear it all, but he showed no fear at all whatsoever. The stare down between him and The Death King sent a cold chill down his spine, but it only lasted for a moment. Nalovanth may not show any fears, but he does have fears of failure. He fears that if he fails this quest, he will never be able to see his wife again and he won't be able to see his seed be born and to grow. He didn't want to think about it at all.

Darkness came slithering in his room and stood as a figure and of course it was the Oracle. "Mi'lord," The Oracle said. "You seem as if something bothers you." Nalovanth kept staring at the ceiling, thinking about something. "The stare down between you and the Death King has happened the moment I left I see. You probably had the moment of bravery within your grasp until you saw how powerful the Death King really is." Nalovanth turned his head and looked at her. "We are on unholy ground Oracle. If we weren't, I know I could beat him easily." The Oracle let out a laughter and Nalovanth looked shocked. "Nalovanth, even if the Death King was on holy grounds, you'd still have a hard time defeating him. The Death Kong has lived for centuries. So many men have stepped onto this land to challenge him and failed. They suffered his wrath and their soul became his. You have a strong light Nalovanth..." She turned around and looked at him dead in his eyes. "But the darkness here is stronger. And he knows he won that stare down against you because you are easily provoked." Nalovanth's eyes widened and he started thinking how he is easily provoked. "While you was laying there thinking, I could tell you was thinking about fighting him already. You want to so badly so you can return to your home. It does not work that way mi'lord. You have to let go of your pride and start fighting with your heart. If you fight with pride, you'll die." Nalovanth got up and grabbed the Oracle by her neck. "I will beat The Death King Oracle, whether you doubt it or not."

The Oracle smiled then slipped through his grip and appeared behind him. "Doubt me all you want Nalovanth. Just remember what you did just now. The more angered you are, the better chances of The Death Kong being victorious." Nalovanth couldn't believe he was angered and he calmed himself down. "Take my hand mi'lord and see what happens with your pride." The Oracle held out her hand and Nalovanth, hesitantly, grabbed her hand and started seeing a premonition. The Death King stood above him and was laughing evily. "And you are the gods last hope?" The Death King said mockingly. "You are more like the gods last joke. I have had enough of these gods here and I will fulfill the destiny of Ul'Norok." Nalovanth saw himself gushing out blood from his mouth. "The gods won't let you!" Nalovanth said gaggingly. "They will never allow you to plunge the world into the darkness!" The Death King smirked and looked at his fallen opponent and as he raised he sword in the air, he struck Nalovanth in the heart. "Your soul is mine Nalovanth. But before I do take your soul..." The Death King removed his sword from Nalovanth's chest and picked him up to see the entire world. "Gaze now upon these lands as the darkness penetrates the shields that the gods cast upon your lands. Watch closely as the darkness will soon devour the entire world." The dying hero looked at the world and saw the darkness. It destroyed the shield and and started covering the lands. Plague was spreading, the dead was returning to the graves, the people started going insane, and the entire land itself was destroyed. He could see his wife dying in her bed and as her skin was rotting away, she smile and said,"Goodbye my love." She turned into bone and nothing of life was left in her. Nalovanth forced himself out of that premonition and was filled with too much anger.

"Mi'lord, calm down!" The oracle said firmly. "The anger that you are feeling is what happens if you fought the Death King. If you want that to change, do not fight with anger and do not fight with pride!" Then, Alciedes came into the tent and saw only Nalovanth there. "Mi'lord! Are you alright?" Alciedes asked worryingly. Nalovanth looked at Alciedes and saw the Oracle wasn't there. "Wha... What happened?" Nalovanth asked in grief. "I heard you talk. I came in this tent earlier but there was no one here and you was asleep. I figured something had to bother you." Nalovanth looked confused. He never went to sleep and he knew he was talking to the Oracle. "Alciedes, while you was standing out there guarding, did you see any darkness come in this tent?" "There's darkness everywhere here mi'lord. Darkness appears in whatever form it will appear if it knows your weakness and uses it against you." Nalovanth knew Alciedes is right, but he was still wondering how he was asleep. "Well we better get ready," Nalovanth said. "We must march through these lands to get to Deathmarch Citadel." Alciedes nodded and both him and Nalovanth got out the tent, and gathered troops. "I will take 1,000 troops with me. The rest of the 24,000 will stay here and keep guard of this camp. Let's move!"

Nalovanth and his troops got on their horses and began to march through Nevara. They were heading towards Deathmarch Citadel. In the Citadel, The Death King sat upon his throne, waiting for Nalovanth to come to him. "Mi'lord," one of his minions said to him. "Nalovanth and his troops are on their way here as we speak." The Death King smiled evily and laughed. "Good," The Death King said. He got up and started walking out to the balcony. "How many troops does he have?" The minions came to him and said, "he has a total of 25,000 troops, but he is taking 1,000 with him to come here." The Death King's smile wiped off completely. "I am disappointed. He should have brought more to me. He would be doing me a favor." The Death King looked up to the sky and saw nothing but darkness and the dark clouds. "Soon the gods will submit to my god, Ul'Norok. They fear him, they too, shall fear me." The Death King started to laugh, then he was laughing evily and menaculously.

Nalovanth and his troops were marching across the tundras and had to keep a close eye out for anything. Then he halted his troops and stared shockingly at the lands. "By the gods name... Has Ul'Norok or the Death King show no mercy?" Nalovanth asked himself. What he was looking at was a land that was covered in skeletons and bones of the fallen soldiers. He saw maggots eating away rotten skeletons, snakes slithering out of skulls where the eyes used to be, he even looked up and saw giant webs formed. Some were wrapped in webs and was being digested by small spiders, while other webs were set up to trap their victims. The smell of death filled his nose and the soldiers nose. But what bothered Nalovanth most of all, was seeing impaled warriors of the past. Skin rotted, bones freezing, and hearing the most disturbing sound of cries and pains. Nalovanth and his soldiers have walked into the Land of the Dead.

To be continued...

Next time on Champion of the Frozen Tundra...

Nalovanth: We must pass through this land if we are to make it to Deathmarch Citadel.

Alciedes: You cannot change what cannot be helped! These warriors died with a cause to stop the Death King and this is proof that we will all die!

Oracle: If you are to turn away mi'lord, you will suffer the dire consequence of abandoning your fate.

Nalovanth: I will not stop my journey until the Death King has met his end. I must continue if I want to save my people.

The Death King: Bring your army to me Nalovanth. I will remake you!

Mysterious Person: Sounds like you need a lot more comrades lad.

Champion of the Frozen Tundra Part 4 (Coming Soon)

2. 12/10
    Would fåp again

3. Hmm so are you propositioning me once again? I left the manacles and whips in your dungeon be a dear and fetch them.

4. "Sounds like you need more comrades lad"
    Gångbang scene confirmed?

5. Now that he is out of the way for a good while, leave comments and suggestions of what you think should be added or give a slight idea of what you think will happen in the next chapter!

6. I like this.. Good imagery.. Nicely written

7. Thank you very much! There's also part 1 and Part 2 along this thread but will soon be moved to Fan Fiction. I can keep you updated on when the next chapter is available. ^_^

8. Very good. Keep me updated!!!!

9. Of course! ^_^

10. Cross over. Gandalf frodo from lotr have a steamy session with the dominatrix in your story.