CF

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Queen-Arron, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Their clan is no smaller than ours. We are merely backing a friend. Bill if it's me you have a problem with my wall is a more suitable place for an argument. Thanks wolf please dont argue on forums.

2. This isn't an alt lol

3. :lol: this isn't your thread. You don't get to tell people what they can't post. And I agree @Linette

4. Rochendili, (sorry if I spelled it wrong) since Wolf is my brother I asked him not to argue on a thread. I think it's ok to ask your own brother for a favor don't you?  Now as far as linette, we aren't trying to degrade them but we do want the respect that was agreed upon. Can you think of any clan that would accept this CF?

5. It was all you asked for
    .. and I completely complied ..

6. Wolf is excusable but what about Bill?
    Also, you're right. This thread is pathetic. I wasn't even asked to post an apology thread when I did way back when, but I put way more thought into it than this.

@op: repost this thread explaining why you are sorry for whatever you did wrong and ask for a cease fire. You can't just put 'I'm asking for a cf as discussed last night'
    That's not an apology.

7. I was never asked to post an apology, all that I was asked to do was to request a cf on the forums.

8. All I asked was that Bill not derail the thread with a personal attack, I feel that my wall is a more suitable place if he has a problem with me. He can post here as much as he likes, as you said I have no control over that.

9. Murk old buddy. Kicking ass I see

@op murk isn't asking u for an unreasonable action. Just a more sincere forum cf request. If u want an actual cf then why not make an actual cf request that actually seems like u mean and want cf. This just screams "yea I'm a smart ass" no offense

10. Murk they met the things I asked them to. Cf is accepted

11. I'm still getting hit by your members Arron. Call them off or let's keep warring

12. Never mind cf is OFF. Lets war!

13. **** that. Sincere apology or I keep hitting

14. A cf thread that ends in, "**** it, let's keep warring".

Win.
    I like these guys. 

15. War yay! happy kawing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.