CF to No match

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VariAres, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Shadowbeas did nothing lmao

2. Lmao but its so funny, yall think your tough as bricks then 5min after hitting 46&2 u run roflmao man im so scared lololol

3. So I'm now calling your clan out drag, I'm not gonna go running to my momma like you do. Goliath vs Warrior of War

4. Hmm no im not dragging this clan into it, ill leave and its me vs u :) you all talk lol, and ill let u know when imgoing to bed so u can strip me of 15bil, be more of a thanks if anything

5. Aww poor baby, momma say it was bed time? You can also keep your 15b ally not worth it.

6. Naww psh ima rebel didnt u know? Oh btw if u gonn try to ass my bigger alt, maybe u should get successfuls so i dont have a link to u, lmao this is gonna be fun concidering your already pinned

7. Ohh and uhhh, dont sb me when i have no spies on this accnt that might helo your ee fairy ass

8. Like I'm worried about links, you always talk big then after a few days momma comes riding in to save your ass. Also at least my EE fairy self has full sdp, can't say the same for 2 out of 3 of your accts in the clan.

9. Lmao u cant even successfuly as my alt that that has no pots! So why would i need them? U not gonna steal me, u not gona ass, u ginna do harmless scouts like a *****

10. There's links on this thread....

11. Haha good point, but is faster when the enemy cant get through my build and gives me durrect link :p

12. How do you fail a scout when I have under 20k spies? Seems a little hypocritical also that you're scouting bombing me back to Stone Age. 

13. Lol wow what a good comeback, its called tracking your regen! Gotta find exact time where u regen:) i scout ery 30sec. Not like.u where its eey 2sec damn newb

14. Can you show SS of me scouting you every 2 sec? Don't show the ones of me zeroing the player acct twice either.

15. I camt show ss of u scoutbombing me with 0 spies, damn newb quit asking me silly questions

16. Newb? How long is gonna take you to get my regen?

17. GIRLS PLS STOP FIGHTIG

18. LOOOOOOOOL!!!

Shadowbeas is the WORST farmer in KaW. He is pathetic. Go tell him that for me. Right now.

-VAL