CF to No match

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VariAres, Sep 2, 2013.

1. OP has learned a new move: Stupidity and useless cf
    Strength: 0
    Effectiveness: 0
    Info: Only players that are stupid, moronic, and butt hurt can learn this move

A for effort

2. Josh- you could but hes as good as done anyway :D

3. No. He's not reset yet.

4. Lmao. Go get him Worms!

5. Should we make bids on how long till he resets.

6. U screw a whole clan n have the nerve to ask for a cf? Good luck wit that bro.

7. ***** ass vari they didnt even pin u, i had to do there work while they slacked

8. Drag just quit trying to make EE clans, this one will fail just like the rest have

9. Thos isnt mine u whale flipper shut u mouth nub nub

10. You're Co-Owner right? Guess that doesn't mean anything? How many times you gonna try before you just give up trying to run one?

11. hmmm pri when i stop ******* your mom…sounds about right…:)

12. Lol that's drag?

13. Pshhh whats drag?;)

14. How many times has Mel bailed you out? Quite a few if I remember correctly. 

15. Bailed me out? Lol if u want osw im down:) i asked glenn last time and he ignored me. ik if i asked for helpers on wc u have over eonough enemies that would kill your clan, wothout me even asking friends

16. How about you stick me in your clans ca and I'll go about this alone? Me vs the clan you're in?

17. Then do it^

18. i dont need the clan, me vs u lets do this, any other inc from the clan and i bring friends:) im sure u remembershadowbeas:) and pri umm 1,000 othere that hate your guts