CF Terms (ZAFT)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iNVeRSiON, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Dude you are going to die  I can farm you cause your build is terrible. Granted its larger but you have no ssd and like close to nothing in bfa....

2. thats a hoot ! let us know how that works out for you !

and I thought I was funny Arr arrrrrr arrrrr !

3. Watch out! We got a badass over here, he had a total of 2300 losses! I'm sure zaft isn't even giving you the time of day.

4. This guy is funny as hell tbh I couldn't even be mad at this guy. Go get them tiger!

5. Just saying... But your a little late on a 1v whole clan thing... I did it years back... Way to copy me... Except you have no real reason other than idiocracy.

6. OooO this is very interesting o_O

Good luck with your almighty quest OP

7. You stole my name

8. @Op
    From Zaft.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I an top of the LB in all my clans epic battles, and I’ve been involved in numerous strips on hundreds of kingdoms, and I have over 3000 confirmed steals.

I am trained in EE wars and I’m the top plunder earner in the entire game of KAW.

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across KAW and your time zone is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kingdom. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can reset you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with this account. I have more alts than that puny Val have. I used only $6969 on xtals to strip that ******* bominator who taxed me after I hired his **** ally. Now he has reset, you're next ****.

Not only am I extensively trained by WDGAF, but I have access to ALL of YAFI's banks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the app, you little ****. I funded 69% of the strips against Og and after that changed my name and dropped my build and changed name to make sure I dont recieve incs.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

9. Oh I meant Zaft Banks*

10. Someone pls tell me what he smokes i want some to

11. Tbh, this is all in fun the ones that look like idiots in my opinions are acting like zaft is ran by the Mafia or something. It's a game.. It's not like they can do anything to you. 

12.  this is so funny. Your clan was started 4 days ago. I even saw it in the wc announcement bar. Your the remake of zaft carnage. Someone get on a PC and check this dudes start date, I get that it will show that a big portion of zaft was here when he started.

This is probably so,some zaft has kicked from their clans and is just wanting revenge that he won't get! But, I still find this extremely funny 

13. Unless u post with a main, I dont believe u "zaft"

14. Dont people have real lives . Js

15. I'm pretty sure the creation of a fake ZAFT clan was done in the last big OSW (can't remember the name ), so not much for originality.

16. Firstly I think you are fooling only yourself if you think zaft will comply with your cf terms. They most likely have not even noticed your atks. And as for you "winning" I can only presume that means you have stripped all zaft? Oh nope just checked they seem to be the same. So cut the bs because I'm fairly new and you haven't even convinced me!

17. So you're winning? If you'll excuse this statless alt, but I'm pretty sure that even with your statistics, ZAFT will only consider you a blip in their daily affairs. Like a Gnat, picking away at their flesh. And, maybe even if you bite them too much, they make take notice and swat you with a moment's breath. I am quite sure the fact that you believe 'I am winnning a war against ZAFT" is stupid. Stop pretending, when ZAFT takes notice of you I'd like to see your reaction.

And as for the CF Terms, pah. ZAFT's downfall? Gosh, you could barely take one of KaW's EB Clans 