CF request to Fury

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Elvis_Hombre, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although I don't think cheese wrote a cf thread. He was however destroyed beyond recognition. And he retired. Pretty lame of him to be poking fun at a clan that chooses to keep playing.

One who doesn't surrender never wins, only loses longer - Nightmare

We have had our fun but I suggest someone puts cheese in the ca for a year or so :)

2. Better make it ten years, just for good measure. 

3. Cheese, u have no say here, for few reasons. One is it's completely irrelevant to u, two is u wish u could last through 9 month of osw. And three, no one really cares what u think - we only like to keep u around strictly for entertainment purposes. I'm surprised u still didn't get the memo lol

4. Orly? I bet another 'rl matter' will come up shortly after lol
    If only u were bigger..

5. Putting a ladyboy forum queen like Cheese in CA would have no effect.. He sits in an inactive clan and doesn't play KAW.. He only cares about exacting his own form of revenge on the people of KAW forums that rejected him and made him feel inadequate

6. Youre really confusing me. You say you dont care and im not relevant yet you just cant resist responding to my posts. Because right now your actions are not matching your words.

7. Mmmm. What a deep psychoanalysis. I wonder how many people in the audience are foolish enough to buy it.

8. Fun War with a bunch of odd happenings. Remember when Turlock ran for a week, changed his name to Atlantis, and pretended not to speak English? Weird, man, weird.

9. This thread still going?...

And didnt cheese retire... :|

.. :lol:

10. Dont make fun of me or i might open your profile and tap a bunch of buttons over and over again! 

11. Oh no's :lol: Not buttons. You have too many stats.

12. Yes. I will press many buttons. I will tap them with a vigorous passion never before seen.

And i will show you what a true warrior i am by staying up late and spending every waking hour pressing lots and lots of buttons.

I will show you how big and bad i am by doing the things i just said.

And you should be afraid of that.

13. Well, let me clear out the confusion for u lol no one here cares about ur opinion in terms of this osw or osw in general. However, it's nice to have u around, checking for replies every 2min, posting ur nonsense, kinda like our own jester - amusing :))

14. But you say "nobody cares" with such confidence. You do realize that if one person cared, that statement would be completely untrue? Why not go for a response that more accurately reflects your knowledge about the situation? It might be more safe to say that nobody you know cares. Or you are pretty sure that nobody you know cares.

I cant buy what youre selling if its full of 

15. 

16. Hahahah cheese bumping Threads for us again. Ifya weren't an idiot we'd thank you

17. mg...... Unconditional surrender means u don't hit Fury. Perm farms may of course hit us, but not from mg..... 1t more each time we take hits from a mg member. It stands at 12t now, or we can go back to war

18. Lmao!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.