CF request to Fury

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Elvis_Hombre, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That story happened 2 years ago. Before selling/gifting accounts to become against ToU.

3. Wow why is cheese so thirsty? Must off his meds or really wants to open mouth kiss Larry

4. So you lose your argument, abandon your position, then resort to ad hominem.

You guys are so simple. 

5. What are we arguing about cheese? :lol:

You showed up here and made a bunch claims.. Everyone on this thread is laughing at you. Pathetic

6. 

7. Lmao about Cheese. But back on topic. Respect to Fury and MG.

8. Congrats on the win fury. Good job on holding it down MG! Enjoy the vacation now

9. Did Turd quit and run 

10. Cheese made the cf thread on his old account. If I still have the name of his old account I would be able to dig it out

11. Nope. Never happened. Nightmare already confirmed these chumps are full of 

12. Oh. I just realized that also means youre full of  too, carnage 

13. But you did make a thread crying about kotfe. And left the game due to "rl" legit much?

14. Do we need to go down the path of false accusations again? Please post a link to this supposed thread where i was "crying" about KotFE.

And im not gonna argue with you about why i left because you cant prove why i left. Youre just gonna have to take my word for it or get indignant about it. Either way is OK for me 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.