CF request to Fury

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Elvis_Hombre, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheese you are a clown and everyone knows it.. The fact that you keep showing up and lying on Fury threads is getting kinda weird. It's weird like you are choking yourself with a belt while you quote me weird.

2. Why dont you ask Nightmare or Bendangee or any of the other KotFE lords come on here and say whether i posted a CF thread?

I think that should settle it. 

3. Or I could just make you post a new cf thread. Thatd be lovely too :)

5. Classic cheese reply, you never were any good at arguing. But once my spies aren't otherwise occupied, ill start playing with you. We will see how long it'll take you before you post a cf thread. :)

6. Never gonna happen bud. Never have requested a CF. Never will. But feel free to knock yourself out 

7. Badass over here

8. That because you don't play KAW Cheese. You are only here because you were the biggest casualty of the trolling the internet has ever seen

9. Actually IC didn't made a CF thread but a retirement one due his need to focus on his studies. So he just retired and passed account to a friend of his.

10. What do you mean i dont play kaw? Im here crapping in your corn flakes, arent i?

And what does your comment about me being being a "casualty of the trolling the internet has ever seen" mean? I understand the individual words, but the sentence as a whole is incoherent.

11. Ah. Another person with the truth. Thx, bud. And now i graduated, so im back and ready to continue playing.

12. He wasnt firsting, he said more :lol:

13. Aww poor Cheese, always been delusional.

14. No worries... I'm not one of those who jump with "you said you retired!". I don't judge anyone. I don't care if people quit, i don't care if they change their mind neither.

15. We made fun of you so bad that you finally snapped and are just posting a bunch of delusions on our threads.. You are a casualty of being trolled.. How much did we affect your RL? :lol:

16. No more 3rd party banter plz and ty.

17. Bob, tell turd to show his face

18. [​IMG]

19. IC just admitted he shared his account? Isn't that worthy of a ban?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.