CF request from ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Sep 14, 2013.

1. Oooo cf so zaft wins

2. Tell me what I should say for you

3. Kotfe isn't gonna let you just go without hitting you. I know they hit CaReBeAR quite a lot and it isn't even me anymore, good luck though. Talk to candy, she's reasonable.

4. Lol really bro you are a mole stop trying to make zaft look good zaft you guys are low  fight and stop the bad propaganda against kotfe

5. I can assure you I'm no mole, I wouldn't go that low

6. No...you are.

Anyone that CF's from this war is obviously a ZAFT mole. You didn't know that?

Welcome to the alliance, bro.

7. You have my support on w/e you gotta do!

8. Thank you for a CF and Great War ZAFT, and to KotFE I'm sorry if I let any of you down. I hoped to leave on good terms but judging by the posts from some of y'all there will be no good terms.

9. If a player wants to leave a war that's their choice. Who is anyone to judge how another player wishes to, or enjoys playing kaw?

Kotfe are nice People and fiercely protective, but it is a shame if carebear got hit for wanting to enjoy his game some other way. While he was there I know how put in 100%

Op. you owe no explanations for how you choose to play your game.

10. What does CF mean?

11. Cease fire 

12. This guys just trying to make zaft looking good look at his stat

13. stop good luck but you just trying to make zaft look good look at your stat you aren't a leader board not a big deal that you are leaving is ok 70% of zaft uk left

14. ^ he was kotfe, stop saying he wasn't. I was kotfe too, under farming CaReBeAR. I decided to switch accounts in OSW and was potting this one up, but informed kotfe I was doing it. Hell I pmd clay, and then the hits start coming. Can't say anything else but I assure you, they didn't let me back in with this account, even after telling them. I put my work into kotfe and this OSW and was just thrown away like nothing. Funny.

15. Hey sar we care about all of our members and you just clearly stated if they aren't LB you guys dont care if they leave. So sad

16. Wait, isn't there a follow button in KAW anymore? :shock:

17. Lmao sarc u noob. Just bcus his stats are low doesnt mean he wasnt in kotfe you really are dumb huh?

18. Soul, nice alt. stop bumping dead threads.