CF PLEASE RR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeautifulDESire, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Cynder...

:lol:

Not often do I laugh at forums...
    But that...

2. Having 2 members hit a clan and strip farm a small player of 7 bil is not a OSW! I told you I was going bow hunting so I could xtal on your member that hit both of my accounts. I'm a fighter and don't give up that easy!! Why else would I tell the tattle tell what I did! Be a man and keep this between our two clans only! You've been itching for an osw from my clan from the beginning. Lets do it!!

BTW: I'm a she!!! Incase you guys can't read

3. wicked:) support

4. Ah so wicked, your a fighter, yet you posted an apology thread with barely anyone hitting, and I'm not bringing allies or main clans in 

Shut ya trap already.

5. Lmao keep it between the two clans ? Does that mean bigger members from Regs can join reg retri and be in the OSW ? 

6. And yup your bigger than us :$

Won't stop me from picking your clan apart piece by piece.

7. He's a reg , just disband your clan

8. HST stay off this thread now. No point in mindless banter. Let us begin

9. See wicked? Even your members don't want you talking :/

10. Yes hst stay off this thread, we expect your real cf thread to be much better

11. @cyns postI literally laughed too. Establish that bond deni. Then come tell us all about it. We care so much. I have a diary of all the cool things deni does for attention right here next to my bottle of give a ****

12. Regulators stay off this post as of now.
    We act in there news feeds.
    Hst, if you have minimal inc leave a note on my wall - ill schedule you into my strategy. Although I better let you finish your haunts, don't want to upset ya.

13. Oops, deni asking forum how she can run away from her stalker in her pm...

Run deni run.. :)

14. yes we see your prowess in our news feed alright

15. HST members. I ask that you don't follow my clan members. They do not need to talk to you. You may request personal CF's on my wall, you will be expected to leave clan if you do so.

16. pro tip;

dont attack a strip target to pin

your welcome thank you for the bronze bars