cf pinky

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __LynxTamer__, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Holy **** pinky did u go from small hansel to big atk?

2. I didn't change builds noob, don't talk like you know anything . Ok?
    U are nothing to me and couldn't do any damage to me, where are these "friends" cowards as well?

3. Were u Hansel now att based

4. You don't do much research do you? I still have that hansel, maybe look at LR members? Dip **** u don't even know your opposition

5. Lynx doesnt sound happy

6. No I don't oh well

7. He will rage quit soon enough, goodbye lynx

8. I'm gonna rage quit cause u would rage quit but I'm gonna rage quit sooner then u expected so I surprise u and when I rage quit I'm gonna dig a hole so deep I can just climb back out

9. Maybe that makes sense in your mind but my mind is still wondering "what in the world is that person on?"

10. It's called stupidity fiddler people on something are usually smarter

11. Lynx ...... Just go away

12. Usually, I watched a guy run into a wall and think its a cloud... And that guy was higher than a cloud..

13. 1 off I was just rambling for the fun of it 2 I'm actually pretty smart I have straight A's

14. I don't care if you have straight A's or F's, a persons intellectual reality is based on common sense and how fast you can learn and how you apply such knowledge. Not how many things you can obtain.

15. I love how it says that his friends and him will do it lol

16. Wait pinkster you gettin hit?

17. I've grown to hate hearing about pinky because of you idiotic noobs like op. get a life mother fucks.

18. no not any incoming at all!

and silver i know ,grrrr u noobs go away

19. pinky change buildjk jk jk!! Your amazing sweetie :lol:

20. Op pay is lame anyway :lol;