Cf help

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlll-iTzMattyET-llIllIII, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @dak Fiddlers purple. I'm Fiddler

@OP- CF Terms? Stop hitting. Seriously. I've heard of people making the people being farmed come to their clan and drop 2, 3, 4 seals and leave. It's ridiculous.

2. Panda youll find i have 160 gold out that was a massive fail

3. Yea, uhh now you do, not an hour ago

4. Wow you took a few mill idc a few mill is not a few bill and if youndont like this then go simplez

5. 

6. I don't know this guy or his clan but hit him and it's like hitting me :twisted: no need to start problems where there aren't any @Panda and Prodigy

Btw remember me Prodigy? :lol:

7. Op you should go to strategy guides and read up on max plunder

8. I want a cf because i am a noob..here you go

9. @naked we don't want this crap in forum
    Even though i unwillingly just bumped this, nice mith though

10. You started something and say you don't want it? Oh the Irony just like Prodigy said, btw prodigy remember you have a CF with me.

11. Actually i said we don't want these crap threads in forum, keep hitting, your mith will run out eventually

12. This mith isn't for you :lol: You aren't worth my mith and i have a lot of it from wars ;)

13. Respect naked JHO is a cool clan with a lot of cool peeps in it. Support to JHO.

14. Had a jho member pm me trashing on op and saying all his crap is bogus

15. And don't ask for ss, my volume buttons broke when i dropped my phone in water

16. I have no idea how this has to do with anything, but ill keep on your ass until you apologize to him for ganging up on him with prodigy doesn't matter to me how long this takes up to you buddy.

17. Lol idek prodigy, hope you can go forever. Ill quit before i cf

18. And funny cuz i wasn't even hitting lmao

19. You bought his allies and hit him which in other words is a strip but yea. I can go forever i make 26mil of you that's a lot for me anyway shhhhh get back to your fails on my newsfeed please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.