Cf help

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlll-iTzMattyET-llIllIII, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bring it. Unlike u of course

2. What exactly do you deliver with your mostly tower pure spy coward build?

Oh yeah. Probably suits that EE that has had part in destroying this game.

3. Then bring it! Make an alt.

4. I deliver on MY promises. Anything else u want me to explain ?cuz u seem to b slow

5. No not slow. Just pissed off with big mouth spy builds. Now **** off and go and steal somebody coward.

6. Awwww!  How cute! Make me an alt! Im married u sicko

7. I really dun understand all this cf terms, why is publicity needed for any of these things unless you're insecure or craving attention?

Pm, have a chat, both agree to both move on and if you do it right, you've found a new contact in kaw. Contacts are the secret to kaw that is rarely mentioned on forums. The wider network or contacts you have the more info you can find out about to help you in the future.

Most people I talk to in pm are ones that I've had some fun with and when it ended we have a laugh, discuss builds n tactics and keep in touch. Many wouldn't even be aware that those type of pm debates go on or realise how interlinked kaw war clans n pvp players really are lol.

Cheers
    Snr 

8. Yes,yes slow. I dont take orders from tools like urself  not now not ever

9. No allies, zero troops, estoic edge build. Hardly worth anyone's time.

10. Excuses, excuses, excuses... I hear them a lot from big stat losers such as urself

11. Awww lopy finally put on some big boy's pants and came to play!!!

12. lol. What a dick you are. Your not the only idiot I have to waste my time on.

13. I only wish you had some allies.

14. OMG! Somebody help me! He's scouting me when I'm empy! Oh the humanity!!!

15. I'm lost..

16. Also please stop following me for pm people. I'm not interested.

17. U wish i had allies, u wish u could stop being a tool, and so on. That's all, wishes

18. Hey, dont reject them. They could b ur future boyfriends. U never no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.