Cella, Silph and other top players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by A_Little_Old_Lady, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Why dint you ask every that plays kaw that question ๎’

2. Well not every KAW player plays KAW and taps buttons "all the bloody time" do they.

3. Whaaa? I haven't even posted this thread you moron all I see you and sasuke noob noobing it up and derailing the crap out of someones thread.

How he got banned and you didn't i don't know.

4. Cella and Red recently stopped spending on kaw. Js.

5. I'm going to change my name to grizzledfat I think then this donut won't think its a insult right? :)

6. Tl;Dr, so this is probably really funny but it won't matter!!!

You aren't build complete or do wars b2b and make a name for yourself or EVEN SPEND YOUR LIFE ON THIS GAME ~ Why should they care what you say? Be serious.

7. Eagle get a damn life

8. Yet your still posting about me you should just ignore me right? If I annoy that much.

9. Nickthefirst used to be the only non spending lb

10. Isn't that silencable?? Accusing others of cheating ?

11. I hear a few of them are middle Eastern, and have oil. Makes a lot of sense to me too.

12. Accusation of course. Mindless speculation, not at all. The whole thread is asking how it's possible for these people to be on 24/7. Bots would be a valid explanation of that. It's not an accusation, it's a suggestion beyond what was already brought up.

It's like saying, either these people have no life outside KaW, or maybe they use bots, maybe they hire assistants to tap buttons on their computer, could be any of them

13. Definitely transferred the gold to red. The account silph appeared to as well. Didn't wanna lose #1 spot. And cella has anti strip equip/banner on currently.

Also on the issue of sasuke, all I see is their spam and obnoxious comments on 90% of forums. I respect someone that has something good to Add to a forum post but they do not.

14. :lol:

15. Cella speaks Mandarin. I don't know about Red.

I once saw her post in Chinese on WC, so I walled her in Mandarin. She replied.

16. Cella is a Singaporean. She can speak indo,Chinese and obviously English.
    RedStar? I don't know about this arrogant kid .

17. I dare someone who's high on the LB to hit cella right now. She's got fat amounts of gold out

18. They both speak the same languages... Almost like if they were....1?

19. Personally i dont believe they are actual player accounts...but thats just me....and a lot of other people who think the same way