CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN & RIDE OR DIE.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Kid's been runnin his mouth in forums trying to make a name for himself.. Good job!

Let me just say Ha Ha Ha while I slow clap. 

2. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Pretty much

3. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Perm silence  all those bypasses caught up

4. So was a cf or not?

5. Who knows :/

7. So you want a cf now?

8. You shouldn't be playing if this is true. Use whatever time you can and spend it with your brother instead of wasting it on a stupid war game.

9. I dont know if i should feel sorry or not, because everyones excuse when they get farmed is "real life issues" and if thats the case why is a game your #1 priority instead of real life.

10. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

I'm saving that gif

11. I was going to post a remarkable comment here, but rl issues got in the way...

12. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Farm op more.

13. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Who are take down??

14. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

OP, why did you make yourself smaller?

Someone hurt?

:roll:

15. Takedown are the greatest osw clan around

16. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Didn't you make a thread for a vote to quit? Wasn't the majority vote to quit? You should show you're sincerity to this cf by standing true to that thread.

17. Exactly.

18. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Op, go ahead and request a lock on this thread and try again. Next time a sincere apology might get you the cf you desire. And don't post personal issues on kaw forums. It's pretty tacky.

19. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

Com hit you first, you retaliated and yet you're the bad guy? Hmm.

20. Re: CEASE FIRE TO TAKE DOWN

RoD seems like it has its share of stuck up nubs, but looks decent compared to clans full of idiots who need help like ZAFT etc.
    But takedown just looks like one massive attention seeking teenage girl. Suck dick somewhere else for gods sake.