Cease fire and alliance Ad Mortem and UA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia2, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Im just playing lol relax

2. Ladybug, you may not have known you had a spy, but we have proof.

I can show you the screenshots from inside your clan if you want. Or you could just ask your clan owner.

3. Badger, KaW is a war game. It should be assumed that everyone knows how to war. Sadly, not everyone does, so we teach them and charge 50bil for the lesson. No point in teaching someone something they already know.

4. Faded- Your clan and Ad Mortem just resolved a war and are now friendly to each other. Going on the thread stating the peacefully end to a war and insulting the prior opponant is disrespectful beyond your comprehension.

5. Swabia i think they tricked us all

6. PIN Good war AM. Was just gettin ready for my big strip guess ill have to wait til next war

Undead Alliance
    LAST RIGHTS

7. I see lol

8. Undead Alliance
    Good job am, wasn't taking many hits, but was still a well fought war

9. FadedHands im sure you did nothing for UA so shut up

10. Yeah i got 2 home clans

11. Respect to both clans :)

12. Well fought UA. I think a couple of you guys are pirates at heart and when you get tired of hitting those eb's come over and get your hands dirty.
    -Ad Mortem

13. Ahh, I though an alliance of some sort was implied, my mistake.

Good combination though, lol.

14. Trust earned and not a given,

15. I love how almost everybody posting here (besides those from UA) is a hansel lol

16. not really...

17. Be warned there are a few in ad mortem who I have decided to farm on my own. if I hit you it is not on behalf of UA 

18. One thing I enjoy more than making a noobcake EB clan **** their pants and pay our fee is to actually find a clan that has some fight in them.

This is always a business transaction and is never personal. When we find a clan that actually has some balls, we are quick to applaud them for it.

Although I felt that most of UA were meat shields and speed bumps, I was pleased with the volume of UA fail in my news. It showed tenacity and fighting spirt.

Respect -- Well played UA 

~MeatWhistle~