cDc_Ben-v12

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Fix-Lava, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Fine with me Farr, as long as I don't get farmed....... I know a mod I'll tell him to lock this thread. That's if he is awake....

2. I am stopping all hits and asking for same......
    Ben where are you?

3. How about u give each other a hug and call it quits?

or continue pounding each other.. Just dont giveout every little details of hits which nobody cares about.. Then come back when one of you surrenders.

4. Alright I'll let Ben know it's done.

5. SHERLOCK your supposed to GTHO. When a OP says that you must do it......... You are asking for it......

6. Thanks Farr

7. SHERLOCK, we should sadly expect to see a "Ceasefire" thread posted, where they will talk about the errors of this 1 vs. 1. :lol:

8. Oh Yeah. Please don't make cf thread. No one needs another thread here.

9. Not planning to make one...... I have had enough of this already.....

10. Good on ya Lava! Respect 

11. Good work mate. Glad it's been delt with.

Let's let this die now ok guys? Lol

Farr out

12. Ok out of respect to lava wisbes, this will be my last post in her thread.
    I just dont undertand why she hated my opinion when basically mine and farr are the same.
    seems like stat have more weight to forumers when it comes to psting opinions.

And breakdown, it seems thats the way indeed. These 2 drama queens will settle their war shaking hands in the end, lol

13. It's not about stats Sherlock, but wording. Your wording came across, wether intentional or not, as slightly insulting, whereas I took a more diplomatic aproach. In fact our opinions were very similar and I found myself agreeing eith a lot of your statements, though the way they were written is probably the reason they went unappreciated.

14. Sherlock I wish you could read, in one of my posts I mentioned I am not a SHE!!!!!!

15. Waiting for lock........

16. Really op? 3Sdp?

17. So you did it....... Obviously only 3 because Ben burned the rest......

18. Ben burned the rest?

How much SDP's do you usually carry? I recommend 1K or 500 at least… . That is, if you have something to lose.

19. I had 1k each but a few of them are used in EB and the others were low from random hits. Didn't notice. Thanks for letting me know.

20. Yeah, the problem is when you use for EB's.

Get 5K of potions used on EB's… :p

Again, that is only if you have something to lose. :p